AN INTERVIEW WITH YOUR DECK

Starri Knytes

This is the first spread I use with all new decks. It's always good to know when you've got a jealous one.

etherealtarot

This is the first spread I use with all new decks. It's always good to know when you've got a jealous one.

This is very true! I am currently speaking with my Mythic deck. I haven't used it in 8 months and I thought it would be jealous/mad but it was completely understanding. It kind of made me feel a bit sad for abandoning him.

Starri Knytes

This is very true! I am currently speaking with my Mythic deck. I haven't used it in 8 months and I thought it would be jealous/mad but it was completely understanding. It kind of made me feel a bit sad for abandoning him.

Aww Sounds like a great deck!

I have a new deck that's jealous. I'm interested to see how our relationship is going to work out.

Funk3

Just recieved the new klimt deck and the first thing I did was do this reading.

apparently this card is teaching me the lovers, and it sees itself as the fool while it sees me as the heirophant.

this deck definitely is a bit more esoteric and mysterious, I looked at my other deck to see what it thought and it gave me judgment.

Apparently I make my own choice on the matter :d

Labhraín

LOVE THIS SPREAD!!!

Just did this spread with the Llewelyn Tarot and the Harmonious Tarot, after trying the 6-card version of this spread referenced in this thread, using the Sacred Circle Tarot.

What a spread! FANTASTIC! I learned sooooo much about these decks and I still have some more decks to "interview". Thank you so much for this thread, as well as the link to the 6-card spread. Wonderful way to get to know a new deck or one you've owned for some time. Terrific!

Madelyn

I use this on all of my decks now! Its heled me to connect and better use them. <3 Thank you so much!

Daylin

For the last card, I got Three of Swords. THat's interesting. xD Does my deck have self esteem issues?

Miss Woo

What a fantastic idea!

For the first question I got Death!

It sees me as the Ten of Cups, so at least it isn't angry with me, I hope!

etherealtarot

For the last card, I got Three of Swords. THat's interesting. xD Does my deck have self esteem issues?

Nope! Your deck just wants you to know they seem themselves as someone who gives the honest truth. They are blunt and hold no punches:)

Opalene

To begin..?

Would this be a good thing for a beginner and her new deck?