Sasuraibito Tarot

aquestionmark

I have a copy of Stasia Burrington's majors only deck and it is stunning, needless to say, I have pre-ordered her 78 card deck! She has an instagram account with more pictures of the minor arcana. I really enjoy her use of watercolor for the images. The dynamic of light and shadow really plays through the cards in ways I haven't seen in other decks.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/502680632/preorder-the-sasuraibito-tarot-78-card

RainaMia

Noooooo!!!!! My wish list is already out of control, but this deck looks too special to pass up. Simply gorgeous! Thanks for sharing, Aquestionmark. šŸ˜

GlitterNova

Looks really REALLY gorgeous. The art style is totally up my alley. I can't order any more decks right now but I'm bookmarking the page for the future.

JadePixie

I've had the majors on my etsy wishlist for so long, so happy that she has created a full deck!

reall

beautiful!:)) luv this artist artstyle!:))

Tarotwolf

It looks like the deck shown on her instagram has gilded edges. I took a screen shot of it but the photo wouldn't download.

Linfang

What a lovely find, it's certainly on my to-buy-list. Great addition to my Asian sub-collection [emoji4]

Linfang

Just got a shipping note! I ordered this one almost blind, only saw the few cards on Etsy. Very exciting, I hope I'm going to like this one :)

Dogs&Coffee

I ordered it... it was the high priestess wrapped in blankets that did it for me. Blanket cocoons for the win.

Scarlet Woodland

I came across this the other day on Little Red Tarot and have being eyeing it HARD since. There are a few great reviews and walkthroughs on youtube now. As most of the tubers said, it's the Blanket wrapped Judgement and the 8 of cups hacking off her hair that's done for me :D Was great to watch Wild Moon Woman walk through the cards, as she had some great insights on the cards where I was scratching my head.

It does bug me slightly that the wand suit is so pippy compared to the others but I think some time spent going though them online will convert me. I've definitely come around to the nine of wands.

Being sensible these days, so I'm going to give it some time to make sure before ordering, but this deck looks amazing. Soooo handy to have Little Red Tarot make it available in the UK as most indie decks slip past me, on the grounds of $44 shipping?!!! (Starchild... I'm looking at you :p) It's coming up as "available on backorder" on LRT at the moment which is helping me be patient.