New member drawn by the Thoth...

Symulacrum

I can find no instance of negativity in our exchange. I am only seeking to understand my "companions" better. I am only wandering and I have heard rumor but have very little knowledge of the Thoth ... though I seem strongly drawn to it.

I can not explain why the Tarot of the Ages was the first to draw me to it... Other than I have always been drawn by tales of... greeks, romans, vikings, atlantians, but even more so to the Egyptians... ever since I can remember. Triangles... of all sorts engage me... and the yin yang and its mirror image guide my steps. I am born under the wing of the 8th zodiac as well as the 9th... numeric symbols of infinity and hermetic wisdom... and so I am drawn to ancient cultures which still have the power to stimulate our faith and therefore our continued spiritual and physical Evolution.

The harvesting season draws near once again.

I apologize but I have a case of Virtual Reality Terrets and I can't keep my fingers from mucking about on their own business every now and then. Hopefully I will at least be somewhat entertaining.