What's the postman bringing? - Part 10

Tiggy-cat

The Zombie tarot finally arrived. and it's so gorgeous, that now I wish I had money for the Housewives tarot, that is from the same company, even if any tarot that has food as the devil makes me side eye it.

I know, that made me blink too, but I guess the "devil's food" cake imagery lent itself too perfectly for the artist to NOT use it there!

Nemia

I just bought the Badgers Forest - it's so beautiful. Just couldn't stand the urge any longer - bought it and now I wait!!!!

VioletEye

i just ordered patrick valenza's trionfi della luna paradoxical BLUE deck. i'm such a huge fan of the deviant moon, but i've been resisting all of the versions of the trionfi because i don't know that i would have much use for a majors-only deck.... but then, the BLUE! :heart:

Eyebright

Postman brought me my Paradoxical Blue from Patrick Valenza, he also stuck in The Sun card from the regular version of the deck and it's made me want that version too! But I have no spare cash this month... :(

My Prisma Visions is in transit somewhere...I'm tentatively hoping it will arrive Monday or Tuesday. Eeek, soooooo excited for that one to turn up! :D

Nemia

For so long, I saved my money and bought nothing - but now...! Not only are Dreaming Way and World Spirit (in Spanish) on their way to me, and I bought (a slightly damaged) Badgers Forest... I re-read what people here said about Roots of Asia - and saw that in Amazon Germany there are quite low prices on used-like-new decks. And so I bought one. I've heard so much about this wonderful deck.

I'm really happy that among the four new decks I bought, two are in other languages.

And I'm really really excited now. It will take me some time to get to know them all. What an adrenaline rush!!! And then - serenity. At least let's hope for that........

Thank you to all evil enablers, you made me happy!

Madrigal

A few decks are on the way, all of which I'm excited about but the one I'm really looking forward to seeing is the Tarot of Pagan Cats. I don't own any animal decks so this will be a first.

Maan

on its way to me are ...the starchild tarot and the gypsy palace tarot. Such opposite energies. I will love working with that

littlethings

Glastonbury! My first tarot purchase of 2015. :)

EarthAngel2911

I have been SUCH a bad girl this past month! But instead of beating myself up over it, "I promise to turn over a new leaf" and just enjoy what I have coming! (Did you buy that? Cause I didn't! [emoji1])

I was fortunate enough to find Llewellyn's Healing Earth and the Guardians of Wisdom in MoonGypsy's sale list. YAY!
And I took advantage of my Amazon gift card to purchase LS Romantic and Marseille Cat decks after hearing such good things about them both.
I'm STILL waiting for my Silhouette, but I found the tracking info in an email and it should be here this week.
AND... I caved and bought the jumbo size Pearls of Wisdom 3rd Ed. [emoji5]
See? Baaaaaadd!