Vandenborre-Bacchus Tarot.

prudence

There IS ? Me too. Damn.

Yes, there is. Look at Le Fanu's post, he has just done a very good and subtle job of enabling. Yet again. Well done, Le Fanu. ;)

Le Fanu

Never meant too. Really. I thought it was old news! I'll see if I can try and put a pic. I thought everyone knew about this edition.

gregory

Yes, there is. Look at Le Fanu's post, he has just done a very good and subtle job of enabling. Yet again. Well done, Le Fanu. ;)
Thanks for that. Not.

foolMoon

This deck is one of my favourite TdM clones. Beautifully medieval and esoteric feelings from each cards.

Le Fanu

Here's the pocket version (brighter rather than muted/aged colours; she did two versions) next to the standard Carta Mundi edition so you can see the difference in size.

Attachments

• Vandenborres.jpg
    Vandenborres.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 205

mrpants

Laura, are you ordering one? Post here if successful!

Laura Borealis

I don't know, I have some other things I want that have priority right now. You should give it a whirl though!

mrpants

Laura, I tried and failed. I followed the tips listed above but the check out form still lists as unable to ship to this country. Libra 58, am I missing something?

Chrystella

I'm trying to get this deck too. I fill out the form and select "Utländska Kunder / Export - Förskottsbetalning", but I can't click on the Fortsatt button. I emailed them and someone replied, saying to chosse "forskottsbetalning" and then they will then send a "pro forma". So, I tried again and got the same results. I'm missing a step somewhere I guess. I'll post again if I get more info.