Your top 3 most appreciated decks from 2014

prudence

Zirkus Magi

Daniloff 2nd Edition

Ceccoli

I think these are the only decks I bought in 2014, but does anyone know when the Bonefire came out? If it was 2014, I might put the Ceccoli in 4th position.

Nina*

Thank you! Time flies - so the Zirkus Magi it is.

With the Ceccoli coming in a close fourth. I have similar tastes to Nina!

And a GOOD taste if I may say so... :D

Libra 58

I have (so far) only bought one deck from that list and it´s "Guardian Angel Tarot".

Cocobird55

My favorites from 2014 are --

Silver Witchcraft

Japaridze

Mucha

Mab

...and my favourites from 2014 are:
Silver Witchcraft
Japaridze
Parallel Worlds
... I love Tabula Mundi too, but I am waiting for a 78 card deck before I buy..

feynrir

My top of 2014:

Tabula Mundi
Trionfi della Luna
...and then probably the Japaridze.

I only own the first two because those were the releases from last year that cried out for me to buy them (I do love Majors only decks too much). However, the Japaridze wins out over the Ceccoli right now for what I would like to purchase. It was very close at the end of 2014; Christmastime, I was absolutely drooling over the Ceccoli :)

Le Fanu

All these people - like myself - loving the Japaridze and if the thread here was anything to go by (nobody really posting), it wouldn't seem to be that popular. I haven't heard much talk about it here. I think it's a very significant and brave issue by a mainstream publishing house.

velvetina

Goodness I feel like a copy-cat! -

Zirkus Magi

Japardize

Nicoletta Ceccoli

rylla

Japaridze

Efflorescent

del Fuego/Ceccoli

I don't have the Zirkus Magi (and I don't feel the need to own it) so I can't pronounce in this regard.

rylla

Japaridze

Efflorescent

del Fuego/Ceccoli

I don't have the Zirkus Magi (and I don't feel the need to own it) so I can't pronounce in this regard.

I forgot about the Gorgons! I have to change my list:

Japaridze

Efflorescent

Gorgons