Your FIRST tarot deck of 2015

prudence

I do love the Trionfi della Luna, by Patrick Valenza. I have not ordered it yet, because I want to use it for readings, and I honestly never use majors only decks for readings. If and when it is ever turned into a 78 card deck, I will be ordering it. (even if they are just pips, because I am confident that Patrick will create the most twisted and readable pips ever to grace a tarot deck.)

Other than that, I have not bought a deck since 2014.

skyfiery

I think mine would have to be the Mystic Dreamers and The Silhouettes Tarot and its negative version.

Chrystella

The first deck I purchased in 2015 is the Wild Unknown and the first deck I received in 2015 is Tarot de Marseilles Pierre Madenie 1709. I bought it on December 26 and it arrived shortly after New Year's.

FLizarraga

The first deck I bought in 2015 was the 2nd edition Isidore Tarot --which I just got.

Even dreamier than expected, up close, but I'm still of two minds about whether it will be a deck I'll read with.

Owl Song

Celestial Stick Figure Tarot.

I can't say enough about this deck. Clever, fun, and so readable. Truly a breath of fresh air. Quickly becoming a favorite.

SarahJoy

The first Tarot of the year was the impulse-buy Revelations, which set off a bit of a buying spree: Morgan Greer, Mucha, Prisma Visions, and Vanessa, a well as my first few Lenormands. I have the Ostara on order, and will probably end up buying another half-dozen decks before common sense re-asserts itself sometime in May or June. There are some great independent releases coming out that I would love to have.

someones_princess

Mine were a proper size RWS - I have a mini and a knockoff but wanted the real thing, the Deviant Moon (borderless) and I'm currently waiting on my Joie De Vivre :)

magpie9

I think it was the Mucha, or else the classic. Either way, very readable.

Eyebright

I've not received a deck since before Christmas. Though I have both the Prisma Visions and Paradoxical Blue from Patrick on the way to me as we speak. So I guess whichever gets here first will be the winner!

It's Payday today, so I'm currently sitting on my hands to stop me from buying something else. I reallllllly want the Tyldwick, but I have birthdays to buy for this month, before I can let myself have a treat. Especially a £50 treat rofl....

RavenLuna

My first this year was the Thoth, and I'm really enjoying it! I thought it was supposed to be too advanced for the likes of me, but no, I love it.