Construction Paper Tarot

Libra 58

A very interesting deck and how much work they must have spent making it!

Metafizzypop

I really admire the patience that this artist had, putting this deck together. Sitting there and cutting out all those shapes. In fact, I wonder how big the originals for the cards were. A tiny little shape is harder to cut out than a larger shape.

EightWands

Beautiful! What an awesome idea!

Tiggy-cat

It is beautiful. Very interesting approach. On the HP, what does the B and J stand for, I have not seen that before?

tarotbear

It is beautiful. Very interesting approach. On the HP, what does the B and J stand for, I have not seen that before?

Boaz is the negative life force; Jachin is the positive. They are the two pillars of Solomon's temple.

EarthAngel2911

Ok.... I couldn't resist. I backed this project. :) Since the money won't hit my account until April, and that's if it gets funded, I don't feel too guilty to buying yet another deck this year.

And yes, the very first thing I thought was that it reminded me of the International Icon Tarot. But it does seem to have a little more dimension.

Here's hoping he raises enough money! :)

Tiggy-cat

Boaz is the negative life force; Jachin is the positive. They are the two pillars of Solomon's temple.
Ah, thank you. Similar to yin and yang in a way.

garmonbozia

Cool. It's 57% funded already. *Fingers Crossed*

truelighth

Indeed, fingers crossed. I hope it will be completely funded. Because I really like this one.