The Rabbit Tarot

hunter

What is it about these cards? What does it tap into for some of us? Memories of reading Peter Rabbit? Weird :-0

I saw the Ferret Cards, smiled and moved on. I had no desire to own them.

Maybe it's just timing and I'm just in the mood for a playful deck and this was the one I saw?

Very weird reaction to this deck, for me :-0 It's messing with my head. Usually I know why something is affecting me a certain way.

iowantribal

i love this deck! the artwork is absolutely beautiful.

missy

Guys, please let us know when you get this deck what you think of it in person. :D

I'm wondering if the rabbit image at 3" x 1.5" might be a bit small.

The artwork for these cards is so phenomenal it would look so great printed slightly oversized. Maybe it will be one of these days. :love:

Oh, and if you haven't already, check out Karen's rabbit bag in the Advertisements forum that she made to go with this tarot deck. It is really a cute bag! :party:

ravenwynter

I couldn't help it ... I couldn't stop myself..I had to have it.. the artwork is just to sweet!

Xarokys

Mine just came in the mail! Only two days from Seattle to Cincinnati, amazing!

I love them. They're even cuter in person, just the right size for me to shuffle easily. I'm shuffling now and will do a spread later.

Also, there were some extras in the package, a really adorable bookmark, 2 postcards (Devil and Hanged Rabbit) and some original art!

Overall, I'm very pleased with the quality.

Off to play with the bunnies!

bluedogrose

I am so glad you got your cards so quickly Xarokys! I am really curious on how you read them. I have already had to amend some of my interpretations of the cards now that I have played with them for awhile. I am planning on having the descriptions put up on my website, that way I can include any new observances I may have about the cards.

LisaHuntArt

This looks like a cute deck. :)

hunter

Will there be a Rabbit study group here?

I bought the deck, even though I shouldn't have, leaving myself too short to take care of something more important. I just couldn't resist. I really feared the deck being sold out, before the first.

I'll be able to straighten out the finances easily on the first, so no permanent harm done. First I felt guilty, but...then...I just got childishly excited and am waiting for my deck to come in :)

I can't wait to play with my bunnies!

F.M. Tarot

hunter said:
I bought the deck, even though I shouldn't have, leaving myself too short to take care of something more important. I just couldn't resist. I really feared the deck being sold out, before the first.

The artist did mention a few posts up ......
bluedogrose said:
Hi Everyone! Just jumping in to say I did sell out of the deluxe set, (I ran out of books) but have them on order and should get more soon. I do still have the single deck available. I will reorder if they sell out that quickly, so no worries :). I am also posting to Etsy more of the original art form the minor arcana if anyone wants to see more of the original images. Thanks!

So no worries about them selling out, she will jusr re-order! :)

karen0205

hunter said:
Will there be a Rabbit study group here?
I'll be able to straighten out the finances easily on the first, so no permanent harm done. First I felt guilty, but...then...I just got childishly excited and am waiting for my deck to come in :)
I can't wait to play with my bunnies!
I got mine today and it's adorable! You won't be sorry you got one!