Ana Cortez (Playing Card Oracles) videos on Youtube

Le Fanu

I always watch her vidoes. I like her presentation style. I have also poached her "Lost Man" spread (love it!) which she uses to read on George Clooney. I want to use it in my IDS with the Dodal; choosing a court card we identify with and locating it within the deck. I think it will work well with a Marseilles and we can see how the cards either side relate to the central court.

MareSaturni

Le Fanu said:
I always watch her vidoes. I like her presentation style. I have also poached her "Lost Man" spread (love it!) which she uses to read on George Clooney. I want to use it in my IDS with the Dodal; choosing a court card we identify with and locating it within the deck. I think it will work well with a Marseilles and we can see how the cards either side relate to the central court.

I love her videos -- she made the "Lost Man" for me (I asked her to show how it worked :)), but she called me Martina, lol! I always liked this spread :)

Glad you are liking her deck! I love it, it's my favorite since I started learning it back in 2007!

dvorah ophir

hi marina

its been a while, i have not been to the omm in ages. just did not have the feel for it. i wanted to ask - every body writes lol what does it mean?!!!
sorry that i ask an irelevent question but cant understand this frase
please explain
nice morning
dvorah
p.s. love cortez video as well

Bernice

Hello dvorah,

lol or LOL = laugh out loud.

I also have a question. What is, "omm". Sounds like a place.....

Bee :)

celticnoodle

Lark alerted me to this lovely deck. I purchased and received it just a few weeks ago. I am still watching her videos and learning her way of reading the cards, so not using them yet to read for anyone else. I love the deck myself and her way of using them--she's got a nice style about her. can't wait till i learn it well enough to be as fluid as she is with reading them.

dvorah ophir

hi Bernice

thanks ever so much for that one, i always thoght that ment lots of love but it was out of context with the rest of what was said.
now that i know i can also lol...
dvorah

dvorah ophir

new three part video

ana has made a new videa that has three parts and shows how to do a new spread that came to her in a dream.
have not yet seen all but looks real intresting so far
dvorah

Lela

Thanks for the update dvorah ophir, will check it out. :D

dvorah ophir

great video- great spread

i just finished watching all the videos
i realy like this spread because it allowes you to play more with the cards and see the interactions between the courts, and number sbetween themselfs.
looks like real fun.
i dont know if you can actualy make a real reading for someone becouse it has so many cards and you move and shift them around and change what was there at first.
i wonder what you all think...
dvorah