Horary Readings Third Instalment

lilangel09

If you're still doing these,

What kind of vocation would I be happiest and financially sound in? The last part is to be considered together.

Edit: September 3, 8:44am, Texas

miss62

Hi,
I have a question on medical horary.I'm in doubts of trying a new medication and I cant really decide since it has its side effects and the fact that I dont know if it can help me.its 50/50 chance.
I did a chart for this a while ago would you help me plz

here is the chart

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23977513@N08/

thank,

update sat 4 sept 11:58 pm
I just started my med tonight.I'm sitting here so stressed whether I made a right decision!!I kind of wanna be optimistic but nothing has worked so far i dont wana have high hopes on this.

Minderwiz

I have to go out tonight so I'm not going to be able to post the second reading. I'll aim for that tomorrow and then one a night thereafter.

Can I also, for the moment, draw a line under miss62. I'won't take any more questions till I've worked my way through those above.

Minderwiz

Reading for dare2

Will my web design business be a success?

The question relates to an existing business, even if it's not yet able to support you completely. The issue therefore relates to a tenth House.

The chart has Aquarius rising, and that makes Saturn your significator. Saturn is in Libra where it is exalted, and though it's in the seventh, it's two signs from the Descendant, so I'm not going to treat it as angular.

The business is signified by the ruler of the tenth, Jupiter. Jupiter is a benefic, and in Aries has some dignity by Terms, but Jupiter is Retrograde and in a separating opposition to Saturn. I'd take this as an indication that the business was a burden (due to the costs of establishment) but this burden is decreasing. This does present some positive prospect though, At 0 Aries, Jupiter is moving backwards into it's own sign of Pisces, where it's essential dignity will increase - so retrogradation offers future increase in the 'worth' of the business. So I think there are hopeful signs here.

But everything is not rosy. Your own finances are shown by your second House, ruled by Mars. Mars is in detriment in Libra and is conjunct the cusp of the eighth House. Your financial situation is not good in relation to the business and does not look like it's going to improve. Mars also rules your Part of Fortune, which is in the eighth and squares the Ascendant.

Your business will improve but I don't see it leading to an improvement in your finances that is sufficient to depend on the business alone. You didn't put a time limit on your question, so I'd say we are looking at the foreseeable future here. The latter point is supported by the Moon being slow, nothing is promised to happen, at least in the foreseeable future.

Attachments

• dare2 Horary.jpg
    dare2 Horary.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 162

Maria Tarot

please, if you can, put me on the list to get an horary reading.
thank you

Minderwiz

Reading for Filipa

Filipa said:
my question is how is my relationship with PL looking till the end of the year

This is a relationship question so we are looking at the first and seventh houses. The chart cast Has Aries on the Ascendant, so you are symbolised by Mars. According to Lilly we should look for an agreement between Ascendant ruler and the planetary hour lord, which is Jupiter. Jupiter is the Triplicty ruler for the Fire triplicity by night, and Mars is a fiery planet, so the chart appears radical.

The descendant represents PL and is in Libra ruled by Venus but in this case I'm going to assign signification of him to Saturn. Firstly because it has more dignity at the Descendant than Venus (exaltation and terms), secondly because it is a masculine planet, and thirdly because it's conjunct the Descendant. Now it's a consideration before judgement if we find Saturn in the seventh or on the Descendant and can indicate that the Astrologer will make a faulty judgement. So that risk needs to be recognised. However it is also the planet of Melancholia, and PL seems to be very moody, so it is an apt descriptor.

John Frawley assigns co-significators in such questions, Venus for the female and the Sun for the male. So assigning Saturn to him, with good reason, allows you to have Venus.

Your main significator, Mars is in Libra, where it is in detriment, your co-significator Venus is also in Libra, where it rules. This is an odd contrast as it shows a love (Venus) hate (Mars) relationship from your angle. Again though that seems to fit the facts, as you describe them.

In his situation the reverse holds for Saturn itself, being in the sign of Venus (love) and the detriment of Mars (hate) which is directly in accord with your account of his treatment of you.

His other significator, the Sun, is in Virgo in the sixth. Not well placed and in the Fall of Venus. Thoughtit is in the Face of Venus, this does not outweigh the placement in Venus' Fall and is further evidence of mixed feelings.

Is there a chance? Both your significators are in the seventh, so relationships are a prime concern but his significators are mixed. Saturn has some focus on relationships, but note the points made above. The Sun in the sixth has no focus on your significators, nor on relationships at all.

This might change if there is an aspect between your and his significators, but both Venus and Mars are moving away from Saturn but in the same sign. The Sun will not aspect either of your significators before changing signs, so it looks like no meeting directly through Aspect.

My feeling is that this relationship will not come to pass in any permanent sense because of the mixed feelings on both sides.

Attachments

• Filipa Horary.jpg
    Filipa Horary.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 171

dare2

Thanks Minderwiz for the reading. I believe that it is accurate - that the web design will never be enough to fully support me. Off to find new and exciting things that will.... :D

Filipa

Minderwiz said:
This is a relationship question so we are looking at the first and seventh houses. The chart cast Has Aries on the Ascendant, so you are symbolised by Mars. According to Lilly we should look for an agreement between Ascendant ruler and the planetary hour lord, which is Jupiter. Jupiter is the Triplicty ruler for the Fire triplicity by night, and Mars is a fiery planet, so the chart appears radical.

The descendant represents PL and is in Libra ruled by Venus but in this case I'm going to assign signification of him to Saturn. Firstly because it has more dignity at the Descendant than Venus (exaltation and terms), secondly because it is a masculine planet, and thirdly because it's conjunct the Descendant. Now it's a consideration before judgement if we find Saturn in the seventh or on the Descendant and can indicate that the Astrologer will make a faulty judgement. So that risk needs to be recognised. However it is also the planet of Melancholia, and PL seems to be very moody, so it is an apt descriptor.

John Frawley assigns co-significators in such questions, Venus for the female and the Sun for the male. So assigning Saturn to him, with good reason, allows you to have Venus.

Your main significator, Mars is in Libra, where it is in detriment, your co-significator Venus is also in Libra, where it rules. This is an odd contrast as it shows a love (Venus) hate (Mars) relationship from your angle. Again though that seems to fit the facts, as you describe them.

In his situation the reverse holds for Saturn itself, being in the sign of Venus (love) and the detriment of Mars (hate) which is directly in accord with your account of his treatment of you.

His other significator, the Sun, is in Virgo in the sixth. Not well placed and in the Fall of Venus. Thoughtit is in the Face of Venus, this does not outweigh the placement in Venus' Fall and is further evidence of mixed feelings.

Is there a chance? Both your significators are in the seventh, so relationships are a prime concern but his significators are mixed. Saturn has some focus on relationships, but note the points made above. The Sun in the sixth has no focus on your significators, nor on relationships at all.

This might change if there is an aspect between your and his significators, but both Venus and Mars are moving away from Saturn but in the same sign. The Sun will not aspect either of your significators before changing signs, so it looks like no meeting directly through Aspect.

My feeling is that this relationship will not come to pass in any permanent sense because of the mixed feelings on both sides.

Hi

first I'd like to thank you for the reading and to ask you, was this chart taken of the time I asked the question or the time you did the reading?

There's a few things confusing me, he is indeed a bit moody sometimes, sometimes he is really happy and other times he doesn't want to even talk to anyone, the main reason we were apart for months. I do think he is bipolar.

But what confused me is the love/hate relationship on both sides, I don't think that exists, I do feel frustrated but that is all, I don't blame him for anything because he is in is own world and doesn't even understand how I feel.

As for him, he's the most peaceful and loveable person I've ever met, he could never even be angry or fight with anyone. The only reason he could have those mixed feeling would be because he has his mind very set up on what he wants in life and falling in love was not part of the plan so I know that he feels miserable even to think about it

but I don't see the love/hate relationship, unless frustration is related to that

Minderwiz

Hi Filipa,

The chart was cast for the time that I first understood (and I mean understood) your question. That is the standard practice for Horary readings, they depend on the understanding of the Astrologer who did the reading.

Now as I pointed out in my reading I was taking something of a risk in using Saturn as his significator. However if I did not and used simply Mars (You) and Venus (him) I get the symbolism of him moving away from you. So that does not alter the judgement, though with Saturn on the Descendant, it could well be said to be unsafe.

Love/Hate, may be too strong a term , though 'hate' does not have to manifest as anger. But we have two opposites, possibly occurring at the same time. attraction/repulsion, positive/negative, to want to be with you and not to be with you, bipolar. The chart shows him subject to contradictory pressure. The chart shows the same for you but taking your significators (as I used them) your major feeling is love or attraction, it easily predominates over your other feelings but there is a part of you that feels the opposite, you don't like the current situation, to put it mildly.

Can I be mistaken? I'm not so arrogant as to believe that I can't make mistakes or errors, I'm a student not a master. In this case there is a potential doubt about Judgement - Saturn on the descendant. That doubt is not over-riding but neither is it a 'let off'. You need to also look inside yourself, not only at your feelings for him but also your belief about the possibility of a long term relationship.

Minderwiz

Next few readings

I think the next three are:

Beebs_94
curly
Ms Magpie

If I've missed anyone before them please post!