Minderwiz

List for next readings

My next readings will be for:

YDM42
cutiecutie
felinelover
SwordsQueen
AJ

TractLJM you need to focus clearly on one important issue - the one that concerns you most and is reasonably immediate, that is it is something that you need an answer to now or in the near future. The more concrete the better, horary is a the bottom of the Astrology tree.

Again, if I've missed someone please post a reminder :)

YDM42

Waiting patiently...thanks.

AJ

Thank you for accepting my query Minderwiz. The date stamp on my question is when and where I was when I posted it. If you are looking for birth info instead please let me know.

Maria Tarot

I think you've missed me :(
I know this sounds stupid, but in this type of readings, what can I ask?
Thank you

Minderwiz said:
My next readings will be for:

YDM42
cutiecutie
felinelover
SwordsQueen
AJ

TractLJM you need to focus clearly on one important issue - the one that concerns you most and is reasonably immediate, that is it is something that you need an answer to now or in the near future. The more concrete the better, horary is a the bottom of the Astrology tree.

Again, if I've missed someone please post a reminder :)

Minderwiz

Reading for YDM42

YDM42 said:
What is really pressing for me is being in a stable relationship. I feel like I need it to flourish - just not sure when it's one to stick with. I've really worked hard on detachement and letting go- letting things flow and enjoying the moment but deep down I know what I need to grow. So that area is probably cruical to focus on- as it affects every thing else. What can you tell me about my current relationship.

The chart is cast for the hour of the Moon and has Scorpio rising, so Mars represents you for this reading and Venus your current partner. Mars is ruler of the Water triplicity and we have a Water sign rising, so there is triplicity similarity between Ascendant ruler and planetary hour lord. I take the chart to be radical.

Mars is in Scorpio so it has high essential dignity and is placed in an applying conjunction with Venus. So we have a clear link between you and your partner. An applying aspect is a coming together, both now and in the future (in terms of the horary). If the aspect was separating we would expect the relationship to give way to a separation.

If we use Dorotheus' triplicity rulerships, we also have a mutual reception between Mars and Venus, emphasising the connection between you (Ptolemy's modified system has Mars as ruler of the Triplicity by Day and Night, whereas for Dorotheus Venus ruled by Day, Mars by night.

Taking your partner, their many focus is on you (Venus is ruled by Mars), You on the other hand are a little more concerned with you (Mars in its own sign) - and your question implies that strongly. It's not a question of being ego-centred, it's a question of whether you are ready to commit to this person. So it's not a surprising finding.

The placement of both planets is twelfth House (Mars being within 5 degrees of the cusp). This might be seen as being unfortunate but then Mars (you) rules the twelfth, so I think this is more a signification of the relationship being 'hidden' and not yet publically proclaimed.

From the chart I don't see any reason to believe that the relationship is not stable or likely to become stable, or that there is any issue with your partner's feelings.

In terms of your need to grow (at least spiritually) the ninth House would be important. Here it is ruled by the Sun, placed in the tenth house of maturity - a good indicator of that need and an indicator that the need could be met (as this is a question about your current relationship). The Sun also is in a close sextile to the Ascendant, another good sign. Mars does square the ninth Cusp, from which I'd conclude that whilst your personal growth is perfectly possible in the relatiionship, it will not be always easy - but one could argue that facing the challenge is itself a sign of personal growth.

I think it now comes down to you - there's nothing in the chart that denies the relationship as being stable or your own growth.

Attachments

• YDM42 Horary.jpg
    YDM42 Horary.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 72

miss62

Minderwiz said:
The question here is whether the new treatment will work. As you have now started the new treatment, I can locate that to the tenth House, but I need a fresh chart, as the chart you cast was before the treatment began (though I may refer back to it, if the need arises).

Your body is represented by the Ascendant ruler - in this chart it's Saturn in Libra. Saturn is a cold and dry planet, Libra is a Hot and Moist sign, so we do have dis-ease. Saturn's dispositor is Venus placed in Scorpio and that is the cause of the disease. The element here is the indicator of the excess humour - in this case Phlegm (Water is cold and moist) - According to Richard Saunders (a contemporary of Lilly and a physician), that could show up as kidney problems, urinary problems, As there is no detailed information I'm not really going to explore this side of the problem, nor come up with suggested remedies. I'm not really qualified to do so, though from a dietary point of view, hot and dry foods are preferable over cold and moist foods.

The physician and current treatment, are signified by the ruler of the tenth. We have Scorpio on the MC, so the ruler is Mars. Mars has just moved into Scorpio so is in it's own sign. It is also a hot and dry planet, which fits with the treatment by antipathetic medicine. Mars type remedies are good treatments for Venus problems (and indeed for Saturn ones).

This chart might operate at two levels. Firstly as an accurate reflection of the problem and treatment - In which case the conclusion is that the current treatment is appropriate and likely to be efective

The second is at a symbolic level, in which it does not accurately reflect the actual problem but does signify that the treatment is appropriate and will be effective.

Now, I have very limited information to go on, so I can't say which it is but it does seem that the current treatment is likely to be effective and 'fits' the medical problem.

thanks alot
well actually my problem is hormonal,yin and yang are not balanced.I tried this medication once couple of months ago with little luck I was hoping for my condition to get better by itself.however I just realized if I dont dont try this med once again it may never work in future.since the time is very crutial in this case.
I will report back if I see any positive result and I really hope so.

YDM42

Question

Thank you so much for the reading, I just have a few questions before I give feedback.

What do you mean by this statement?
Minderwiz said:
I take the chart to be radical..

what does radical mean?

Minderwiz

'Radical' simply means the chart is a genuine descriptor of the situation and not a rogue.

We know your natal chart is radical because you witness the fact of your birth and have a birth certificate or other evidence of time and place - The same holds for event charts or decumbiture chart. They can be tested for being radical against objective evidence.

With horary there is no possible objective test - no material world event that corresponds. So there are a set of internal tests that have been established - a key one being the agreement of hour lord and ascendant lord.

The tests are supposed to guard against frivolous or malicious questions.

YDM42

Thank you for explaining that. I only heard that term used professionally in the legal sector.

Minderwiz said:
'Radical' simply means the chart is a genuine descriptor of the situation and not a rogue.

We know your natal chart is radical because you witness the fact of your birth and have a birth certificate or other evidence of time and place - The same holds for event charts or decumbiture chart. They can be tested for being radical against objective evidence.

With horary there is no possible objective test - no material world event that corresponds. So there are a set of internal tests that have been established - a key one being the agreement of hour lord and ascendant lord.

The tests are supposed to guard against frivolous or malicious questions.

YDM42

The chart is cast for the hour of the Moon and has Scorpio rising, so Mars represents you for this reading and Venus your current partner.
Scorpio seems to contribute to this relating, though I'm not sure how, for instance I often get the death card in terms of our feelings for one another, and unlike other interpretations, I don't see the relationship ending or feelings dying out. I see it deep, sometimes fearful, changing all the time, slowly but in a progressive way. He is born on a Libra Scorpio cusp- not sure if that is why the death card surrounds our interactions, but the funny thing is, my first thought was "until death"-- even if we are not in a relationship together, we will be friends. The relationship will evolve and accommodate us. i could be wrong or in denial. He's ten years my elder, so I hope we are at points in our lives where we don't throw people away, but value them for who they are.

Mars is ruler of the Water triplicity and we have a Water sign rising, so there is triplicity similarity between Ascendant ruler and planetary hour lord. I take the chart to be radical.
when I read this I didn't understand what radical meant, I imagined the "water triplicity" like the 3 of cups...don't ask me why its just the image that popped in my head...glad you explained it and I know understand it.

Mars is in Scorpio so it has high essential dignity and is placed in an applying conjunction with Venus. So we have a clear link between you and your partner. An applying aspect is a coming together, both now and in the future (in terms of the horary). If the aspect was separating we would expect the relationship to give way to a separation.
This is the cruix of the question, and honestly it seems like the entire universe has been trying to give me the answer ...for instance i was so taken a back by scorpio the death card, that i've asked repeatedly what that card means. I hear stuff like "dying to oneself", transformation, and even the word, radical...still suspicious though...it's a very scary time for me, I really want to get comfortable and enjoy our time, but life's been so brutal and full of ups and downs till now, it's hard to believe that aspect of my life will ever be over.

If we use Dorotheus' triplicity rulerships, we also have a mutual reception between Mars and Venus, emphasising the connection between you (Ptolemy's modified system has Mars as ruler of the Triplicity by Day and Night, whereas for Dorotheus Venus ruled by Day, Mars by night.
Not sure what mutual reception means, I am going to assume that we are both open to one another, open to the experience.

Taking your partner, their many focus is on you (Venus is ruled by Mars), You on the other hand are a little more concerned with you (Mars in its own sign) - and your question implies that strongly. It's not a question of being ego-centred, it's a question of whether you are ready to commit to this person. So it's not a surprising finding.
When I first read this I was like...whoa...that's not true...but it is. I thought his focus was on himself and mine was on him, but what happens is the outer expression of this dynamic expresses itself in a reversed fashion and that makes this true.
If he wants me in his life, even if his reason or for himself, his focus will be on me, and making sure I'm here...if my focus is on him and wanting him to be here and being certain he will..guess how that manifest itself in the outer world---as me being overly focused on me- wondering if the relationship is balanced, if I'm getting what I need, is he willing to do this and that...it's reverses itself. do you understand what I'm saying?

The placement of both planets is twelfth House (Mars being within 5 degrees of the cusp). This might be seen as being unfortunate but then Mars (you) rules the twelfth, so I think this is more a signification of the relationship being 'hidden' and not yet publically proclaimed.
This is on point again, and you had to be really keen on what you do to read this correctly and not assume the worst. It is indeed a hidden relationship for many reason, but mainly because of our positions. I truly applaud you for reading this correctly.

From the chart I don't see any reason to believe that the relationship is not stable or likely to become stable, or that there is any issue with your partner's feelings.

Sometimes ...we go against our own gut feelings and heart, let alone anyone elses...I really believe this is accurate in my heart and in my gut- I mean nothing last forever, but even when I look at pass relationships, 85% of those are still my friends, especially the older males...I dunno what I'm worried about or why....that is why the spiritual work is needed below.

In terms of your need to grow (at least spiritually) the ninth House would be important. Here it is ruled by the Sun, placed in the tenth house of maturity - a good indicator of that need and an indicator that the need could be met (as this is a question about your current relationship). The Sun also is in a close sextile to the Ascendant, another good sign. Mars does square the ninth Cusp, from which I'd conclude that whilst your personal growth is perfectly possible in the relationship, it will not be always easy - but one could argue that facing the challenge is itself a sign of personal growth.

I think it now comes down to you - there's nothing in the chart that denies the relationship as being stable or your own growth.
Well thank you for the reading, and I am going too study it a bit more, if anything else stands out to me I will be sure to let you know.
Great reading and it was really helpful, it really helped me to see how "the focus" dynamic/mirror is materializing....you know complain that someone is not focused on you and when you look in the mirror what you see is you being overly focused on your own concerns and outcomes.