What's the postman bringing? - Part 9

ravynangel

My Sacred Circle arrived and it was like greeting an old friend. So happy I bought it again. The Conscious Spirit also arrived and it seems lovely so far, and I hope it reads well.

Lil Red

I finally pre-order Bohemian Gothic tarot! :heart:
I have been wanting that deck for a while now ever since I laid eyes on Victorian Romantic Tarot. Now, no more buying decks until next year since I have bought too many lately. :joke:

All in all I'm satisfied.

-sigh

I bought Tarot of the Hidden Realm only because that deck has what I seek. Which is being expressive and showing it with body language.

Serenia

I was looking on ebay for a book that seems to be out of print and found a British seller that has it for a reasonable price. Then I saw that the same seller also offers the Enchanted Lenormand Oracle and the Mythic Oracle and they both happened to jump into my shopping cart! :p

The Enchanted Lenormand Oracle was on my wishlist anyway, but the Mythic Oracle was more of a spontaneous decision.

Lil Red

My tarot of trees finally came!

KristinCali

My tarot of trees finally came!

That's one of my favorite decks! I was surprised how well it read since it has no human figures. I think sometimes that actually helps me out.

Deck of the Bastard is on it's way to me, I finally splurged!

mah jong

Deck of the Bastard and Sola Busca Revisited have arrived. Circling mailbox awaiting Bonefire Tarot and Golden Universal Tarot.

Tarot dance

...Since I only have 12 more shopping days till my birthday..

......I decided to do some birthday shopping....

.........Just ordered....

....Mini Antiquarian Lenormand

.........Tarot of the Silicon Dawn

.............Ludy Lescott Tarot

..................Mibramig Magical Tarot Deck Cards

.....Also ordered the Pocket Rosetta Tarot in a Tin....been on my wishlist a while....just not sure the paypal went thru....I've sent a PM to make sure.....

............oh, oh, oh, it's going to be a happy, happy birthday for me.......

Cocobird55

Just got a message from Amazon -- my Gilded Reverie Lenormand has shipped, and I should have it Monday. I'm looking forward to it.

Lil Red

That's one of my favorite decks! I was surprised how well it read since it has no human figures. I think sometimes that actually helps me out.

I have a feeling it is going to become one of my favorite as well because the images are beautiful done and it definitely captures the atmosphere.

theboomz

I really want the tarot of the trees, too... but

I just ordered Gilded Reverie Lenormand,

and... something I've never heard of...

Andy Warhol Lenormand?

Anyone ever heard of that? Had to get it just because...