What's the postman bringing? - Part 9

truelighth

I am waiting for the Kundalini Tarot and the Bleu Cat Tarot from Beth Seilonen.

Garnet-Flame

My Pamela Colman Smith Commemorative Set should be here tomorrow. I wanted the Rider-Waite-Smith deck, and this set was only a little more then just the deck and comes with two books. I got a $30 Amazon card, and I think I want to get my first Oracle deck with it. I just need to decide which one I want.

Cocobird55

My Gilded Reverie Lenormand arrived today -- very nice. In perfect condition. I love the box, and the shininess of the cards. I'm very happy that I ordered it.

Holly doll

Anne Stokes Gothic Tarot arrived for my niece; she hated it! Nothing I said would convince her prior to purchase it wasn't something from the Twilight or vampire genre... So here I am, looking at skulls on pentacles...

ravynangel

My Tarot of the Hidden Realms arrived surprisingly early, and is well worth all of the praise that I had read about it. What a great deck and I am so happy that I purchased it, even after thinking I wouldn't love it after loving the Victorian Fairy so much.

Richard

Today the mail carrier brought a beautiful hardcover edition of The Book of Tokens: Tarot Meditations by Paul Foster Case.

Garnet-Flame

My Pamela Colman Smith Commemorative Set should be here tomorrow. I wanted the Rider-Waite-Smith deck, and this set was only a little more then just the deck and comes with two books. I got a $30 Amazon card, and I think I want to get my first Oracle deck with it. I just need to decide which one I want.

It came today, and it is absolutely gorgeous! The cards are so pretty and I have a good feeling about them. The only annoying thing is that the back isn't perfectly reversible (though if I don't look too closely it should be okay). It also came a whole bunch of postcards and prints of Pamela Coleman Smith's artwork that are really cool. I haven't really gotten a chance to look at the books yet.

In other news, I decided to order the Enchanted Map Oracle on the advice of someone on this forum. It should be here Wednesday. I'm really excited!

Aeric

I ordered the Bright Idea Deck because I wanted an "work day office space" modern companion to the Gay Tarot. I've read lots of great things about it and am eager to see how a marketed "non-Tarot" Tarot deck works.

janie144

I pre-ordered (yesterday, just in the nick of time) the third edition Bohemian Gothic, and today I eventually gave in and ordered a personalized DoB. I am now going to cut my credit card into tiny little pieces!!

WhiteWolfy

Just received Path of the Soul and Return of Spirit, can't wait to spend some time with them ;)