What's the postman bringing? - Part 9

Lil Red

Bohemian Gothic has been shipped! :)

jema

Well, my fave online book shop got some campaign code with a good bargain so I splurged and ordered both the deck of 1000 spreads and that Dreaming Way I have been tempted by for a year now.

Also saving up for some Soprafino and other Il Meneghello decks later...

DavidMcCann

The rare 1976 reprint of the Glahn-Schubert Deutsches Original-tarot arrived this morning. It was only the second German divinatory tarot, so it's interesting, if not that beautiful. The meanings on the cards are Etteilla's.
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/8410/dcjs.jpg

ravynangel

Touchstone tarot shall be on its way soon

KristinCali

I ordered my first Il Meneghello deck! The Naibi di Giovanni Vacchetta, 1 of 1500 copies is on its way to me! Then a fantastic member here offered me an Il Meneghello Minchiate at a fantastic price. I am THRILLED!

Rhinemaiden

Gothic and more gothic..... Bohemian Gothic 3rd edition standard & mini; Vargo Gothic Tarot.

Celtictarot

Preordered the Les Vampires oracle deck.

inanna_tarot

Well...
after much lusting and thinking I just caved and went for the Rosetta Tarot deck, mini deck and book - because I love the art and I'm a sucker for a Thoth inspired deck.

Happy Christmas to me!

ETA - I went for a red tin, and paid the extra bit of the Stele of Revealing tin :D

ThunderWolf

I just bought a wonderful large sized lapis lazuli rune set last night, and it has been shipped! It should be here Wed.

My Hallmark Tarot is either out for delivery or already sitting in my mailbox waiting for me to pick it up.

theboomz

I don't know if I should be happy about all this buying, but I'm excited.

I did get, this week, the lavender Pixie Astounding Lenormand, straight from the maker. I have a stronger connection with that deck than the Gilded Reverie I got recently, don't know why.

But I thought I was going to stop shopping, but no... so I have a few orders coming in.

One is Tarot of a Moon Garden, another is Tarot of the Cat People, and book, which had to be ordered separately. And I ordered one that I never thought would interest me, and that is the Steampunk Tarot. I happened to see more pictures from the deck, and I was struck by them. I think I will really like this deck, but it's a surprise to me.

I need to stop! I think this is a turning point, and I will stop, and start saving up for decks that I want that are a bit on the collectors (spendy) side, so I quit splurging and have something to look forward to at the same time.