What's the postman bringing? - Part 9

Holly doll

My Tarocco delle Vertrate arrived today!!!!! Going into my Christmas stocking though...:-/
Also ordered - <blushes profusely> an Ann Stokes Gothic Tarot for my niece... or myself if she hates it because it doesn't have an Edward card...

Celtictarot

Got my Magical Times empowerment deck today. Still waiting for another deck

FrauGrandDuchess

So excited to go pick up the Golden Tarot from the Mystic Dream! It's kind of a trek but I love to support local(ish!) businesses! I have been in love with this deck since I first saw it. :)

Celtictarot

My enchanted map oracle has arrived!!

WhiteWolfy

Awaiting Return of Spirit cards, Path of the Soul cards and the Baseball tarot. Then i saw Conscious spirit oracle and ordered that. Oh well no more spending for a while, well that's until something else grabs my attention :)

Alta

I had forgotten. My pre-ordered copy of the MM version of the Gilded Lenormand came. wow. I like it better than the LE, very beautifully printed.

Cheiromancer

I *thought* the postman was bringing me a Medieval Scapini Tarot and Kat Black's Golden Tarot. I got shipping confirmation from Amazon and everything. But half an hour after I got confirmation, I got an apology from the seller saying they were out of stock of the Golden Tarot.

I guess I won't know for sure until it arrives.

Bluefeet

Got the Enchanted Lenormand in the mail today.

toj

Got a heavily glittered pocket Illuminated today.

ravynangel

Whispers of Love and Wild Wisdom Of The Faery should hopefully be here by the end of the week. Oracle of Shadows and Light will be here by Christmas *fingers crossed*. I couldn't justify the $16.00 difference between suppliers to get it any sooner. Still pondering Tarot of the Hidden Realm, but I am really tarot happy at the moment.