PIP deck study - Wands / Batons and the number sequence

Sulis

I decided to quickly go through each suit and write down my thoughts about the numerical sequence.

The emphasis here was on speed and spontaniety - I wanted to write down my first thoughts.

I usually link each minor card to it's corresponding Major card - I haven't done this here, just wanted to see how the sequence of the numbers flows through the suit.

Ace
Pure energy, an opportunity, transformative energy
Two
Pondering, deciding what to do with the energy offered in the Ace, 'should I stay or should I go?'
Three
Taking the first steps on the path decided upon in the two.
Anticipation of the completion that comes with the 4 (an element of wait and see)
Four
Completion, rest, home, structure, stability, safety, enclosing
Five
Loss of stability, stress, being thrown off balance, a spanner in the works, a set back, scattered energies, competition, an 'issue'
Six
Regaining composure and balance, having goals in sight and making moves towards them, involving others in something, achievement being recognised
seven
going out on a limb, taking chances, standing up for someone or something, injecting some excitement into something, overcoming problems, deciding it's time to try another way.
Eight
Everything falling into place, making real progress, things taking a turn for the better, getting things sorted out, a build up of energy, communication by telephone, email etc
Nine
Almost there, assessing how far you've come and what's still to be done, being tired, perseverance, getting ready to complete something, looking back and looking forward.
Ten
It's all getting too much, getting ready for the next thing, lots of energy, lots of things to do, moving on, responsibility, prioritising, building on what you've already done.

I'm planning to do the same with the other suits.

If anyone has any more thoughts - I'd love to hear them.
I think that often a lot can be learned from those first thoughts that pop into your head about a subject.