Oracle of the Dragonfae.....anyone interested??

Jewel

~grumbles at 6HD~ I thought I liked running into people who I share tastes in decks with, apparantly is only with those that lust after decks I own *LOL* .... 6HD you are hurting my pocket book ...

faerylvr

Grrr... look what you made me do...

:party: ordered...

Aulruna

Thankfully, I will be able to pass up on this one, at least from those 4 pics and the title. Standard greeting card fare... I think I can't stand any more corsetted goth fluff "fae".

HearthCricket

I like it! I have it in my Amazon cart and waiting. I plan to use it alongside my Mystic Faeries. :)

faunabay

faerylvr said:
Grrr... look what you made me do...

:party: ordered...
hehehehe

I haven't ordered it yet. But it will be ordered sometime. And Jewel already has it on pre-order too!!! })

Aurluna said:
Thankfully, I will be able to pass up on this one, at least from those 4 pics and the title. Standard greeting card fare... I think I can't stand any more corsetted goth fluff "fae".
I like the artwork but it doesn't knock my socks off. What does truely interest me though is the little excerpt from the book. I really like the story telling feel and just what it says. That's the deciding factor for me!

6 Haunted Days

Aulruna said:

I have to agree with you here, see those other pics....yea I'm so tired of this style and look.

Jewel

Well I will report back here once I get it. My guess is you guys are probably right about it, but I do like the art so I will give it a chance. If nothing else, perhaps I can decoupage something with it *LOL*

Lexie

I like the artwork but I'd like to see some more scans..thanks 6HD

~Lexie~

Liannon

Dragonfae

I have just read an article in this month's (June) Spheres: The Spirit Guide magazine on Lucy's Dragonfae Oracle deck. I went in search for more info on the net and found a link back here.
If you haven't seen a deck yet there are a few pictures accompanying the article.