Yes/no spread (3 piles, 13 card pile)

Wood33

The yes/no spread, in my mind and experience, is very accurate. The dealer deals out 3 piles. In each pile, you wait to get an ace or a magician. After you receive either card you move onto the next pile. If you do not receive an ace or magician, you keep dealing up to 13 cards. After 13 cards, you start the next pile of cards. And continue with the 3 piles. Magician cards are more powerful than the ace, making him a very desirable card in this spread. So if you get a magician card and 2 ace cards, your question is definitely yes. An Ace + Magician = yes. An Ace+Ace= Maybe with a concentration on the top card in the third pile.

Now from what I understand, the combination's are as follows:

(1st pile)-Magician +(2nd pile)Ace +(3rd pile)Ace= Definitely Yes

(1st pile)-Magician +(2nd pile)Ace +(3rd pile)No Ace= Yes

(1st pile)-Ace +(2nd pile)Ace +(3rd pile)Ace= Yes

(1st pile)-Ace +(2nd pile)Ace +(3rd pile)No Ace= Maybe

(1st pile)-No Ace +(2nd pile)No Ace +(3rd pile)No Ace= No

My question is as follows:
I am taking a big test on Monday that holds my career in the balance. I have been studying so much and really think I am ready. I did a yes/no spread with the big test in mind.

I am wondering if some of you have some insight into this particular spread:

1st pile-Ace of pentacles +2nd pile-Ace of swords+3rd pile-Page of cups

strangebrew

Hello

I would say definately a yes to your reading....

When i use the three piles...two aces to my mind is always a yes...

I took the liberty of doing a similar reading for you

pile one 13th card...page pents
pile two 9th card.. ace cups
pile three 12th card..ace swords

to me..again this is a yes (the magician also came out as the first card in second pile)

Good luck!!!

Wood33

Thanks

I appreciate it Strange Brew, I am feeling confident!

strangebrew

Oh you are welcome and you will fly through it !!!!

I find when i do a timing spread with the 13 cards rather than the yes no thing...even if one ace comes up, that will be the season when the subject happens...if you get my meaning. So it can be used for both things...

isnt tarot just the coolest????

Best of luck!!!

:)

Wood33

Flying wasnt the word to use

I took the test and flew through it. It was a 4 hour test and it took me about 40 minutes to complete. I marked it afterwards and I received anywhere between an 88-84. All good things strangebrew. Thanks again for the reading you did for me on your own. Love the people on this site. Everyone is so helpful. If I can do something for you just ask:)

Wood

strangebrew

That is fantastic....am so pleased for you!!!!

So are you celebrating now...if so ENJOY!!!!!

:))

Wood33

No stopping me now

Now that I passed we are off to new material to learn. No sleep for the weary. I MAY celebrate this weekend. Thanks again.