About north nodes

balenciaga

Minderwiz: Thank you for clarifying the financial/death-related (inheritance) aspect of the 8th house.

Indigo Rose

SolSionnach said:
For a current take on the nodes, I recommend Jan Spillar's "Astrology for the Soul".

Her explanation of my nodal axis explained more about myself to me than anything I've ever read, bar none. I was gobsmacked.

Of course, YMMV and all that.

I can't believe SolSionnach's suggestion was bypassed without a nod. I just got this book at a used bookstore yesterday. It is an amazing book! I agree with Sol, I've never read anything more accurate in describing me than what I've read in this book. It is a MUST read for anyone serious about self-discovery and unlocking the path to fulfilling your Destiny. It can also help you understand others too. :heart:

tarotlyn

:heart:Thank you SolSionnach and Indigo Rose, you both are right!
Looks like a great book...I just ordered Jan Spillar's "Astrology for the Soul"
from Amazon.com...

This one came out after my long years of study and teaching Astrology...
...which goes to show you that NO ONE IS EVER all that smart and we ALL NEED TO KEEP LEARNING...EVERY DAY!!!:bugeyed:

:heart:tarotlyn

Indigo Rose said:
I can't believe SolSionnach's suggestion was bypassed without a nod. I just got this book at a used bookstore yesterday. It is an amazing book! I agree with Sol, I've never read anything more accurate in describing me than what I've read in this book. It is a MUST read for anyone serious about self-discovery and unlocking the path to fulfilling your Destiny. It can also help you understand others too. :heart:

Indigo Rose

tarotlyn said:
:heart:Thank you SolSionnach and Indigo Rose, you both are right!
Looks like a great book...I just ordered Jan Spillar's "Astrology for the Soul"
from Amazon.com...

This one came out after my long years of study and teaching Astrology...
...which goes to show you that NO ONE IS EVER all that smart and we ALL NEED TO KEEP LEARNING...EVERY DAY!!!:bugeyed:

:heart:tarotlyn

:laugh: Yes, too true Tarotlyn!!!
I'm glad you're going to read her book, and I'm eager to hear your thoughts on it. I've read through the first 3 signs....Anyhow...I've got lots more to read on it, but I'm liking it so far. :heart: