Past Life Spread

vordhosbn

Hey I'm new here ;)

Made this a few months ago and has worked really well for me so far. Its surprising how many court cards have come up in this spread when I've done it showing different people in the querents life and has definately given me a further understanding of my friends. I've also done this spread by putting 3 cards in each area for a more indepth reading.

1. Portrait of your former self
2. Upbringing/Home environment
3. Your Mother
4. Your Father
5. Your social status and how you were perceived by others
6. Occupation
7. Ambitions and Aspirations
8. Acheivements and Accomplishments
9. Home Environment/Adult Lifestyle
10. Love Life
11. Important influence in your life
12. Blessings, gifts and talents
13. Curses, bad luck and issues
14. Your Death
15. Unfinished business and life failures
16. What curses do you need to break from your past life
17. Life lesson, what to learn from your past life.

Hope you enjoy!

P.S how do I edit my avatar?

Kristyjnh

I really like this! I made a large, general past lives spread that give snapshots of 3 different lives, but I will definitely use this one to flesh out my human past life. I look forward to using it.

amu

This is very cool :) It would not only be really interesting, but also very fun to do.

I was talking with my friend who feels like she has a strong connection to her past lives (e.g. being able to experience them in dreams and whatnot). I'll suggest this reading to her! If I do use this spread with her, I'll definitely report back on how it worked. Looks great though!

Aela22

WOW!! I just used this spread and LOVED it!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I feel as though the cards I drew made a great deal of sense. I will use it again in the future, for sure.

vordhosbn

I'm really glad you guys like it :)

I've made spreads before but this one had a really nice flow to it and has made lots of sense to me. Would be cool to hear your results!!

I really like this! I made a large, general past lives spread that give snapshots of 3 different lives, but I will definitely use this one to flesh out my human past life. I look forward to using it.

Would be really interested to see this if you could post this!! Turns out I was a complete asshole in the reading I got so would be nice to see if I had anything that could explain this!

Water Pixie

Wow. I used this and got a very clear picture (although very sad). Thanks for sharing!

Funk3

I did this spread, and it certainly gave me insight on how relatively easy my life was back then.

It showed why I'm learning the lessons I am in this life, and it also gave me reasons why. Very strong energies in this spread I liked it!

AppleSpice

Very cool and fun! Thanks!