The Mirror Spread (Personality Reading)

kimtsan

I just remembered that I have designed another personality spread along with the Sorting Hat spread I posted earlier...so here it is. Any feedback/comments/suggestions? Thanks in advance. :)

The spread is designed to resemble a face:

------8------
----1---2----
-3----5----4-
-----6/7-----
------9------

1+2-"Eyes": represents your worldview, your perception of reality
3+4-"Ears": represents your receptivity, your ability to absorb and handle information/facts/truths (placed in a slighted slanted way towards the "face" to look like ears coming out...or if you prefer, they can be vertical cards as well)
5-"Nose": represents Intuition
6+7-"Mouth": 6 is placed underneath 7. 6 represents self-expression: what you don't say, what you don't want to say, or hidden meanings (since it is covered by card seven). 7 is the "external" self-expression: what you are saying, verbalizing, expressing. Sometimes this may not correlate with 6 and the contrast might provide further revelations.
8- "Mind" (placed horizontally): represents logic, your system of thinking, intellect
9-"Heart" (placed horizontally): represents emotions, love, desire, passion

seedcake

You're very creative with the spreads. I like the whole idea here. Now you made me to test your second spread. When I test them on myself, I'll contact you how it worked.

Thank you for sharing :)

kimtsan

Cool. Let me know how it went!! :)

Aura Wolf

Kimtsan, I love this. I need to create more of my own spreads; there's so many boring ones floating around I forget how fun it can be! Thanks for the reminder :) I will definitely try this!

MsNeptune

This is a wonderful spread. I can't wait to test it out! Thank you for sharing.

kimtsan

Thanks guys. :) Let me know how it goes!