Are you emulating your ascendant more & more?

MCsea

Bernice said:
May I add another book to that list?

A Handbook of Medical Astrology. By Jane Ridder-Patrick. (Penquin book; ISBN: 0-14-019214-x)

If it's not suitable, ignore this post.

Bee :)

I love this book -
The initial investigation into the 360 body parts was listed in the work of Elsbeth and Reinhold Ebertin, which appeared in “Anatomische Entsprechungen der Tierkreisgrade” Anatomical Correspondences of the Zodiac Degrees 1949

I find I have gall bladder as my south node body part - and it HAS been removed .. hmm
when I look at say Shane Warne (famous cricketer) he has his wrist as his draconic sun - and his juipter I think - and yes he has a famous bowling technique with his wrist.. anyway....
interesting

MARINA

Bernice

Hi Marina,

Yes, it is a very comprehensive book. Thank you for confirming :)

Although I have to admit I rarely use it now - I wandered away into other fields.... But I found it to be far more useful - and valid - than other 'health/medical' writings.

Bee :)

olivia1

Maggiemay said:
About the Ascendant :

Some say that as we grow older, we emulate more and more the characteristics of our Ascendant.....
So which is it? The Ascendant or the Sun Sign?

What about you?

Maggie :)

I have never heard of that saying. When I was younger, I was very much the stereotypical Aries. However, as I grew older I become more and more like my ascendant (Virgo). People who follow astrology (and who do not know me very well) are actually surprised when I tell them I am an Aries. They usually guess Taurus.