Empaths and meeting people whose moons Conjoin yours

celticnoodle

Lark! that worry stone idea is a great idea! i've seen worry stones around in stores and such, and I'm going to look for one. I often now carry some crystals in my pockets--that are suppose to relieve stress and keep you calm. they do work too! and, when I am feeling the pressure, I put my hands in my pockets and hold onto those stones! :laugh: but, I think I'd prefer to find one that I can also wear. :) great idea!

victoria.star said:
eta: i just remembered what i have been doing lately (it has been very tense around here). I say, aloud, "I am surrounded by white light. That which will hurt me falls away." My new mantra.
funny you mention this, because since I've joined AT and have been even more 'enlightened' to things, I do something very similar to this every day and night. anymore, it's such a habit, I don't even think about it, just begin to say it as I wake up each morning and again when going to bed at night. :)

lark

celticnoodle said:
Lark! that worry stone idea is a great idea! i've seen worry stones around in stores and such, and I'm going to look for one. I often now carry some crystals in my pockets--that are suppose to relieve stress and keep you calm. they do work too! and, when I am feeling the pressure, I put my hands in my pockets and hold onto those stones! :laugh: but, I think I'd prefer to find one that I can also wear. :) great idea!
If you can't find one let me know I have 2 or 3 left, I can send you one.

victoria.star

i told my daughter the Glenda in the Bubble story (at her counselors appt. yesterday) and it went well.
the counselor started calling it the 'Glenda bubble' and my daughter decided that bubbles werent strong enough so we switched it to chainmail! and she even came up with a mantra!
thank you so much for the idea, franniee. :heart:

214red

kids pick things up so quickly, often things we find hard to grasp they have grabbed in mins and dont see why others wouldnt

franniee

LOL Chainmail! Now that is a good one!!! Tell her I want to use chainmail too.! But I want spikes on the outer edge of mine..... nah just kidding... }) or am I? :laugh:

celticnoodle

victoria.star said:
my daughter decided that bubbles werent strong enough so we switched it to chainmail! and she even came up with a mantra!
thank you so much for the idea, franniee. :heart:
:thumbsup: can you share the mantra with us, victoria.star?