Premium German Rider Waite with Pam A crackle brown back and 1909 colouring

Sumaya

Wow, Laura, thank you.

For German-speaking folks: I find the booklet for a beginner reader quite useful. It's from Johannes Fiebig and Rachel Pollack. My guess is that it is a translation of an English work.

gregory

I love it ! The stock is lovely and slick, and I can read German, so the book's no problem. I don't know why you'd assume it's translated from English - Fiebig is in there too !

And I like the colouring - and the German titles are no problem. But colour me childish - I LOVE the cracklebacks !

Occultum Lapidem

Hi,

I'm trying to work out if this is the deck listed on the AGM-Urania website. It's all a bit confusing - the box looks the same apart from the orange colour (which I think indicates a pocket edition). But... there is no mention of it being a 'premium edition' and AGM weirdly don't seem to be offering a German-language version. Also, there are no pictures of card backs. I've sent an email enquiry to them but haven't heard anything back yet. I was just wondering if anyone here had any more information.

gregory

I bought mine from amazon UK.

Linky.

It is in German. But it's LOVELY :)

My box is orange - but it is regular sized. I can't make head or tail of the pocket thing !

I just took another look - and there's a pocket one on amazon too - it shows up as LARGER than the one I ordered, which is normal sized, but the dimensions on amazon suggest it's smaller.... Weird. If you order from my link and get a pocket - let me know and I'll buy it off you, But as the other one is less, I think they just listed wrong.

Laura Borealis

Hi,

I'm trying to work out if this is the deck listed on the AGM-Urania website. It's all a bit confusing - the box looks the same apart from the orange colour (which I think indicates a pocket edition). But... there is no mention of it being a 'premium edition' and AGM weirdly don't seem to be offering a German-language version. Also, there are no pictures of card backs. I've sent an email enquiry to them but haven't heard anything back yet. I was just wondering if anyone here had any more information.

It is NOT this one.

Laura Borealis

I bought mine from amazon UK.

Linky.

It is in German. But it's LOVELY :)

My box is orange - but it is regular sized. I can't make head or tail of the pocket thing !

I just took another look - and there's a pocket one on amazon too - it shows up as LARGER than the one I ordered, which is normal sized, but the dimensions on amazon suggest it's smaller.... Weird. If you order from my link and get a pocket - let me know and I'll buy it off you, But as the other one is less, I think they just listed wrong.

The pocket one is in two stacks, side by side, in its box... you can see it in one of the photos posted earlier in the thread. That accounts for the dimensional weirdness!

Here - I made her photo smaller - standard and pocket.

vyhjHH2.jpg

Occultum Lapidem

Thanks :) I was finally able to find it on Amazon.uk. Looks like it only comes in a German edition for now then... Those old school card backs are really tempting though. And the box is pretty cool too.

gregory

The pocket one is in two stacks, side by side, in its box... you can see it in one of the photos posted earlier in the thread. That accounts for the dimensional weirdness!

Here - I made her photo smaller - standard and pocket.
OOOH. Away I go ! Thanks :)

Thoughtful

For someone like me who did not like the RWS, l find l can't put this deck down. Having bought it a few weeks ago l still find it adorable, which is saying something, if it had been another "why did l buy this RWS" purchase, it would have been relegated to my stockpile after a few days. l love love love it.

Like Gregory l also love the crackle backs, well in fact l love just about everything.

Just to confirm, like the photos show in Laura B's link the standard German has a completely white top, whilst the pocket has a white top with an edge of orange.

Thoughtful

Thanks :) I was finally able to find it on Amazon.uk. Looks like it only comes in a German edition for now then... Those old school card backs are really tempting though. And the box is pretty cool too.

l find the German only adds to its charm, you will be able to read easily with it as the images say it all.