Ace of Cup for advice.

fulothrop

I am a bit perplex by this card. In some sources the ACES are a card of great influences and success.

But how will you interpret the Ace of Cup as an advice for a relationship?

I have had long thoughs on this matter... one thing that remain is like a card of Hope, of New Begining, of Great Start.

ANy thoughs?

Thirteen

fulothrop said:
But how will you interpret the Ace of Cup as an advice for a relationship?
Quite simply, actually. Allow your emotions to flow, allow your love to grow, allow your feelings to take you where they will. Let your cup be filled and share that drink with the one who has filled it. See what happens.

jenessa

Thirteen said:
Quite simply, actually. Allow your emotions to flow, allow your love to grow, allow your feelings to take you where they will. Let your cup be filled and share that drink with the one who has filled it. See what happens.

YES indeed .. sometimes is is the most obvious that escapes us .. not to mention that "experience" >>READING this card within the context of its positional meaning counts for alot .. many thanks for the "advice"/REGARDS jenessa

fulothrop

Thanks for the thoughs. I am happy to see tha I am not the only one that thinks this is a very positive card.

I mention this because it never seize to amaze me how a card can mean so many different things to so many different folks. I know part of it deals with intuition and the actual situation, and that nothing is set on stone. I accept variances of the same topic, but complete oposite....with that I sometime have a conflict.

So far I am using the standard RW deck.

Thanks for your input!!:)