Lenormand Obsession

Bob Hollister

Robyn, are any of the decks you're shipping out in the second edition?
Because my paypal has already been debited... on May first.
How does this work, again?

Sol, the first edition is being mailed out at the moment. THEN, when we get enough pre-orders (We're still about 8 short or so) we'll be able to contract our printer to do the second edition.

Chronata

UPDATE...first editions of the Minute Lenormand have all been mailed!

Working now on gathering the rest of the funds to print the second edition (we hope early in June!) and getting the Mountain card reprints for the first editions that have lousy prints.

Phew!

Also...trying to figure out how I ended up with an extra deck.

I either screwed up horribly (and I am sure I will know soon, when someone PMs me wondering where their deck is!) or I was gifted with both an extra deck from one printer AND an extra box from the other....

The thing is.... all the decks have been accounted for...
it's weirdly head scratching.

Chronata

Hooray! As of today...WE HAVE ENOUGH PREORDERS TO PRINT THE SECOND EDITION!

I am excited...off we go to the printers!

Rhinemaiden

Wonderful news! :D (says one who is on the second edition pre-order list ;) )

Skydancer

Oh good - I had been wondering if I should buy a couple of backups just so you'd get enough orders!!! Really looking forward to its arrival - thanks again. {H}

Chronata

I know they don't take long to print them...but my contact was out of the office today, so I will have to connect with him tomorrow!

I also need to order more boxes...I was not enormously happy with them,(they are kind of big) but I don't know another option for them. And I like boxes that i don't have to make by hand!

All in all..I should be able to start sending these the second week of June? It all depends on when everything comes back!

silverwings94

Sending out the MO today for the lenormand stones . Would love to see a Steampunk one and masquerade one too. I have the Steampunk tarot and its fantastic.

Kat

Thanks everyone!
(Jackdaw...wait til you see the Minute Lenormand! I am almost finished with it!)

I have this idea to make little theme lenormands for myself.
I kinda think I would like a masquerade one.
And maybe a Steampunk one.

MoonGypsy

:party: i am so happy and relieved to hear this fantastic news, dear Robyn!:party:

i only just saw this, as i have been offline since early yesterday. Congrats! i knew it would happen, though! :thumbsup: i ADORE my first edition!

Hugs and Blessings,
MG xxx