My moldavite experience

Padma

crystals can be like an "emetic" - they make you spit up everything toxic to you! Perhaps that is the effect you are feeling, all those emotions surfacing.

elle_muse

crystals can be like an "emetic" - they make you spit up everything toxic to you! Perhaps that is the effect you are feeling, all those emotions surfacing.

Yip! I'm purging alright. I'm someone who likes to rip the bandaid off and deal with things head-on, so as long as it helps me heal faster and move on quickly. It's painful, but necessary.

Padma

Yip! I'm purging alright. I'm someone who likes to rip the bandaid off and deal with things head-on, so as long as it helps me heal faster and move on quickly. It's painful, but necessary.

That's brave. And that's healthy :love: I see the moldavite is moving you right along! Powerful little stone, that...

PS remember to give yourself love and time for healing!

Kurenai

Just an update, that these past few 3-4 days have been rough. A lot of emotions are surfacing. I've cried so much in these past few days.

Another interesting thing that happened, is that my spirit guide (or even a ghost, perhaps!) has tried to contact me big time.

It's still too early to say anything, but I feel like something is coming up, some synchronicities are occurring, a lot of emotions are surfacing and my cards are showing some visitors/news/change of some sort.

Who knows. Only time will tell.

I read from many sources that this is a common reaction to moldavite -- seems like you're on the right track... Remember, it's meant to remove obstacles, blockage, and old "junk" from within you....

elle_muse

I read from many sources that this is a common reaction to moldavite -- seems like you're on the right track... Remember, it's meant to remove obstacles, blockage, and old "junk" from within you....

Yup! I like it. I'm pretty good with dealing things head-on and really feeling my emotions, but this is something extra. I am in love with its power.

Sharla

OMG i'm soooo pleased i've stumbled across this thread....i have got a few crystals, but i've never heard of this one until now, and this sounds like just what i need...as long as i'm understanding correctly.

For quite some time now i've felt like i've got some sort of blockage in my life path...in regards to meeting someone new, progressing in certain things in my life etc.... for some time i've just been hitting a brick wall in many area's, and the only way i could ever explain it was by it being "a blockage" of some kind.

So would this stone be able to help me with clearing the path, so to speak....if i do infact have some sort of blockage, will this stone help to remove this ?

Kurenai

OMG i'm soooo pleased i've stumbled across this thread....i have got a few crystals, but i've never heard of this one until now, and this sounds like just what i need...as long as i'm understanding correctly.

For quite some time now i've felt like i've got some sort of blockage in my life path...in regards to meeting someone new, progressing in certain things in my life etc.... for some time i've just been hitting a brick wall in many area's, and the only way i could ever explain it was by it being "a blockage" of some kind.

So would this stone be able to help me with clearing the path, so to speak....if i do infact have some sort of blockage, will this stone help to remove this ?

Just found this moldavite on ebay...http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-M...820905?hash=item567d351f69:g:4xwAAOSwwbdWJczE does this look like a good one to purchase....it is from Czech ?

Do you have a crystal shop you can go to? The best way to tell if it's fake or not is to see it in person.

You can also purchase moldavite from this website:

http://www.vltaviny.cz/en

From the moldavite museum...

Padma

Just found this moldavite on ebay...http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-M...820905?hash=item567d351f69:g:4xwAAOSwwbdWJczE does this look like a good one to purchase....it is from Czech ?

It certainly would remove blockages, and it does come from the Czech republic.

Here is a great link for info :)

http://www.moldaviteman.com/metaproperties.html and this is also a reputable place to get it, among a few other places I know of.

ETA I am not personally affiliated to the blog.

linnie

I have been pretty down and depressed lately that I have put my moldavite in my jewelry box for now. I have not eaten much for three days and I thought perhaps in my weakened state the rock can overwhelm my senses of do more damage to me. What do you guys think?

Hey celticnoodle...
Actually, I've been going through a lot of personal problems lately, and it kind of hit the crisis point in the past week or so. I don't think the moldavite has anything to do with it. I didn't have any strong reaction to it initially -- just a "removed" feeling and a bit of chest heaviness. :)
Hello Kurenai... I've been reading your post... I understand the benefits of breaking through barriers and meeting challenges face to face, but it sounds like you are becoming more and more worn down, rather than empowered by challenge... I'd also recommend leaving the moldavite for a while... I'm glad you've tucked it away just for now. Be gentle with yourself.

Our reaction to certain crystals is always going to be unique, because we are unique, so whether your current weak feeling is due to that stone or not, it may just be a challenge too far... I agree with Padma's early post re hematite being good for grounding... I especially love a beautiful black petrified wood that is found locally at my favourite place, but as that is not commonly available, I'd always recommend hematite. Some of the black stones, whilst very powerful and grounding, have such huge energy that they can also kick-start some sometimes unwanted energy rushes... ... Hematite is inexpensive, very grounding, and also works with improving self-esteem, and things to do with blood, which might be particularly useful as it sounds as though you feel drained 'vitally'... I'd also encourage you to get yourself a piece of Mangana calcite... a great self-hugging cuddle energy stone...

When I first adopted my moldavite, many years ago, I felt the thrill or tingle... a shiver down my spine... I also did feel a bit constricted in my chest, for memory... people will not only respond to it differently, but will also find different uses for it. For me, mine is now encased in a silver egg pendant, as it is said to work well with silver... it is by far my most accurate pendulum!!! :D

Of course! I was actually going to add that, but my mind was racing.

My point was that when people use the word "purpose", they think they were sent to earth to do something HUGE and that would make a big impact to the world, and they end up being disappointed that their life is "normal". Isn't being happy, healthy and surrounded by people we care about and just experiencing life good enough? Not that many people realize that you are making a HUGE contribution to society and the world by being the best version of yourself, and being good to the people and environment around you.
I did love Padma's explanation of "purpose" and you yourself have hit the nail on the head, I reckon :) Giving yourself permission to be happy is one of the highest purposes on the planet, I think. If you struggle trying to be 'special' or 'powerful' or anything like that, life becomes a constant drain... If you laugh often, deep, and from the heart, that laugh, and your whole attitude, becomes infectious, and gives others permission to loosen up and do the same...

No-one said our purpose had to be outrageously "Wow!"... :D

Many Blessings to you all...

And many hugs to CN, Padma, dan, GD, Blue, gregory, stormy, (aaargh, I'm missing people), and other AT pals that I find myself missing due to my infrequent visits :-O :heart:

celticnoodle

Thanks for that website, Kurenai. I didn't know there was a moldavite museum! Oh, how I would love to visit there!

And, Linnie!, so very good to see you here! Miss seeing you here.