What Oracle Deck Is The Postman Bringing - Part 1

Water Lady

Halloween oracle, liked the art and need some fun cards

I cancelled this as I saw how big they were and got the Madame Endora Fortune cards instead
they can be holloween I think

MoonGypsy

I felt like Alexander weeping because there were no more lands to conquer when I searched through the Discount New Age Books and Llewellyn tarot sales and saw NOTHING that I wanted (that I didn't already have).

So I ordered the Halloween Oracle on Amazon just to comfort my collector self! Whew, now I feel better with something in the mail . . .

Rachel, your post totally cracked me up! :D i love You! Laughter is good medicine!

i also have the Halloween Oracle on the way...:)

spinnachie

At my work they give out thanks you's in the form of "shine points"...and you can redeem them for various things, I never do because there is usually nothing I want so I accumulated a decent amount of points...I was browsing the items the other day and came across a chapters indigo gift card!!!

So thanks to that I am now currently awaiting:

Oracle of Shadows and Light
Faeries Oracle
Rachel Pollack's Tarot Wisdom
Secret Language of Tarot

I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!

Water Lady

just brought The Enchanted Map and I love it, good thing as it is the end of my buying new decks, just felt I needed to upon my return to study

Aranel

just brought The Enchanted Map and I love it, good thing as it is the end of my buying new decks, just felt I needed to upon my return to study

Mine arrived today. Were yours stuck together due to the gilding or not? I've damaged the edges of a few of the cards trying to get them apart :(

spinnachie

That was the first oracle deck I purchased...they are soooo beautiful!!!

Water Lady

Mine arrived today. Were yours stuck together due to the gilding or not? I've damaged the edges of a few of the cards trying to get them apart :(

yes, very stuck, it was in mail box for a few hours in heat and it has been real humid here. I don't see any damage thought.

Serenia

I am happily awaiting the Celtic Messages cards that AT user Dusk Till Dawn kindly sold to me! :)

And right now, while I was typing this post, the postman rang my doorbell and brought my Seven Seas playing cards, which I will be unwrapping in an instant! :D

spinnachie

got my oracle of shadows & light, AND my faeries oracle....

I only was able to briefly look at them but WOW ...I am IN LOVE with Oracle of shadows & light!!!! I think this deck was created just for me lol...love love love :)

Faeries oracle is great too I just didn't expect to love shadows so much :)