What Oracle Deck Is The Postman Bringing - Part 1

Celtictarot

Which version of the Oracle of Shadows and Light do you have spinnachie?

I am awaiting my vibrational Energy Oracle Cards from Debbie Anderson. Been wanting these for a while.

desertrat

Today two decks were waiting for me: the Blessings from the Heart of the Rose and Llewellyn's Oracle of the Angels. Both are just gorgeous!

spinnachie

Which version of the Oracle of Shadows and Light do you have spinnachie?

I am awaiting my vibrational Energy Oracle Cards from Debbie Anderson. Been wanting these for a while.

oh...i wasn't aware there was more than one version...what versions are there?

HighPriestess

Unfortunately my Oracle of the Mermaids was delayed so I cancelled it and bought the Halloween Oracle instead.

spinnachie

last night my wild wisdom of the faries came!!!! woot! :)

GoldenWolf

I got an Amazon gift card for some market research I did and got the Mythic Oracle (since I love Phelan's Messenger Oracle), the Mystical Kippers, and also the Under the Roses Lenormand which had gone down in price recently. Plus I got free shipping to boot.

Celtictarot

Got my Vibrational Energy Oracle Cards. Nice quality as well.

MysticMoonlight

Enchanted Map is on its way to me...oh happy day! :)

Owl Song

I went on a bit of an Oracle splurge...

Mythic Oracle, Oracle of Shadows and Light, StoryForge Cards (more of a creative writing tool than an oracle but it's in the family), and the Madame Endora cards.

I'm very excited about the (US version) Oracle of Shadows and Light. It's my first Lucy Cavendish / Jasmine Beckett-Griffith deck. I've seen it around but I just kind of dismissed it without really looking at the art. I'm glad I finally paid attention. It looks terrific.