How soon is page wands

acquario

Hello all,

I asked timing for an event - how soon something would happen - and got page wands. As it is wands I see it as quite soon, but was wondering if anybody has any experience of how soon it could be?

This was in relation to another reading so therefore I am not seeing this as a whole reading in itself but feel free to move this thread if it should be seen as a separate reading.

Thank you

violetdaisy

Somewhere there is an extensive thread about this. For some Wands=days so you're looking at under two weeks.

acquario

Somewhere there is an extensive thread about this. For some Wands=days so you're looking at under two weeks.

I get confused with court cards and timing as for instance the Knight wands for me always has meant a lot sooner than 2 weeks, usually between 1-5 days. And 8 wands often means within a day for me. I will try and find that thread. Thank you so much.

MissNine

Wands are the fastest suit. Days to a week, for me.

nisaba

Hello all,

I asked timing for an event - how soon something would happen - and got page wands. As it is wands I see it as quite soon, but was wondering if anybody has any experience of how soon it could be?

According to my system, it would be eleven days, give or take, but I think my system is more accurate if you know how the system works before you pull the card. :)

nisaba

How or by what system were you expecting to be able to convert card images into time intervals?