Ciro Marchetti Decks - questions for owners

Mishka13

Gilded Tarot

I have all three of his. I love them all. Everyone I have read for when given a choice has opted for the Gilded Tarot. I find it to be very accurate even to the point of brutal at times. I have many decks and this one is the absolute favorite of all the people I have read for. I find, to my chagrin, that I cannot read for myself with it. LOL I have to use Legacy...Which I love too. I just cannot read for myself with that deck. In fact I just purchased another deck of the Gilded because I am worried it will become tattered.

Egypt

Healing Spirit said:
Having a few pounds to spare, and a cheap local Tarot deck supplier, I invested in two Marchetti decks - The Gilded Tarot and The Legacy of the Divine. I bought them as I love the artwork.

I have 2 questions:

1. Of those two decks, which do you prefer a. to look at and b. to read with?

2. How many of you use either of these decks as your "go to" decks when reading for others?

My own answers - I love the artwork on the Gilded Tarot but for me it is outshone by the Legacy of the Divine.

I can't imagine doing readings with either deck and may keep them as meditation decks, but this may change as I get used to them.

Have a great week

Nic

awesome i currently like the gilded deck the best , but plan on getting the other deck soon. I love this deck as it inspires me and each card tells a divine story.