Gilded Tarot Royale

Nickigirl

To me, $55 is not too high for a high quality self-published deck with gilded edges! I'd rather pay more for a spectacularly produced item than less for a mass-produced one!
I'm excited to get mine, it looks like it will be awesome!

Alta

I agree with Nickigirl. I have others of Ciro's self-published decks and have always found the quality to be high and the service to be exemplary.

Aurora369

I am also glad he self-published the deck. It is beautiful. I did receive one of the reading cloths and was just so excited I forgot to come back and say I received the deck last Saturday. Have been taking it out every day. Thanks for all your hard work, Ciro.

1Eleven

I ordered mine yesterday so I don't believe I'll be getting a cloth. If the quality is as good as others are saying, I don't mind paying that fee at all. The service is also top notch... email confirmation and delivery was sent out a few hours later.

Now the real question... do I open it? Maybe I need 2 :)

Jon

MoonGypsy

All of you who have ordered and/or thinking about ordering. :love: You will not be disappointed. Ciro's self published decks are the cream of the cream! i have said this over and over:

No one puts together a more first class product...They are in a class of their own. [like MRP]
$55 is a very reasonable price for what you get...i would rather have just one of his self published decks than 10 mainstream decks. :love:

DaughterOfDanu

I got mine in yesterday (Ran out in a torrential downpour just to get it out the mailbox!) I didn't get the cloth but I'm still incredibly impressed with the quality of the materials used to make the deck as well as the effort put into improving a deck that already was, to me, stunning.

Honestly I feel like it was worth every penny and each time I use it I feel like I'm in possession of a luxury tarot deck.

The gilded was the deck I learned to read with so in a way it's the 'best friend' of my tarot collection, looking at the modifications I feel like my 'best friend' just got a complete mind/body/soul makeover! :D

MoonGypsy

TreeLeafe, that was truly a stellar assessment! :thumbsup: i love hearing the appreciation of Ciro's magnificent and glorious work! :love: He truly deserves it!!!

merissa_88

It is gorgeous!!! I feel very lucky to have this as I missed the LE versions of the Tarot of Dreams and Legacy of the Divine. This is my first self-published Ciro Marchetti deck and it's absolutely amazing! I can't wait to use the cd.

Msquared

SO Pleased!

Mine came today! I am just as pleased with this as I was with my other two purchased direct from Ciro (Oracle Of Visions and Tarot of Dreams). These are beautiful, and very well made. I was so worried he might sell out, I got the email last Wednesday and couldn't order until Saturday. Sadly, I missed out on the beautiful cloth (thanks for the scan PAMUYA). Perhaps I shall ask for one for my birthday....

Anyway, beautiful, as Ciro's work always is.

Alta

ah you all are killing me!! It will probably be the better part of two weeks before mine comes. I also got the email it had shipped within a couple of hours of making my order (Monday, I was away).