Samhain/Halloween decks...new?

greatdane

Lol le fanu!

You're as patient as I am, which doesn't bode well for you :). I just am trying to envision a Samhain centric Deck of the Bastard...I have visions of....ghosts...instead of sugar plums dancing through my head. Numbered...numbered always worries me. Why does limited sound safer than numbered? It's like it just confirms there won't be that many. AT LEAST they will be here before Etsy. That would be a nightmare to have to compete with anyone on Etsy for the deck.

greatdane

Maybe we could start calling movie theaters....

There can't be THAT many. Oh, but we don't know what they went to see. Kidding...kind of...maybe. I figure they should be back within another hour? I AM NOT going to sleep tonight (thank goodness it's still early here) before I SEE PIX!

Disa

ME too! Like a kid waiting for some ice cream! :)

greatdane

I feel like a bunch of little kids

waiting for mom to come home with our surprise....

Le Fanu

I'm sure we could locate which movie theater it is and ask them to interrupt the film. I'm sure she wouldn't mind seeing the ending of the film in a few days?

Gotta go to bed. Do NOT let them all get snapped up! :D

greatdane

I think you're safe, Le Fanu

Although she DID say she would be posting a thread with the pix so I would check Tarot Decks when you awaken....

Disa

Looking back, she said she would post the pics when she gets back- not that we could BUY them when she gets back ?!?!?!? Ohhh the suspense is killing me....

she's going to laugh and laugh at us when she gets back- I have this overthinking, overanalyzing thing going on :p

greatdane

well but you know what will happen Disa....

SHE SAID THEY'RE FINISHED! So...I'm guessing once she starts her Samhain Deck of the Bastard thread with pix...it'll pretttty much be good to go. I doubt she will just wait too long. I have a feeling if they're not up for sale tonight, they will be in the morning. And then it begins....

Disa

yep. I always miss the limited things when I go to work.

greatdane

That's why I will wait, Disa :)

It's just after 7 pm here. She IS giving us first crack at this deck, but numbered limited decks and hey, they're SAMHAIN centered Deck of the Bastard decks!, I doubt will last long. If she's giving us 48 hours to snag them before Etsy sees them, I have a feeling Etsy won't be seeing many if any!