Samhain Deck of the Bastard

MoonGypsy

WAIT! My card just has one BIG owl??? Unless there's a small one I can't see?

Sounds like yours is different! You can see both of my owls very clearly. :)

greatdane

Didn't even think about it, MG

I have no problem with people holding off posting, I just thought with all the talk about which cards people were getting and pix of the deck with the distressing on the edges, peeps here were already posting pix somewhere of their special card. But no, I have no problem waiting. I just felt bad you shared your pix with me, and I couldn't share mine as my digi camera isn't working at the moment. But sure, by all means, people can certainly hold off posting so people who haven't gotten a specific card can see it for the first time when it arrives!

JenWt43

Mine arrived today, yippee! I received number 15 of 100. }) I was able to look through the deck once so far, and there are many things I love about it. Especially the orange-ish tint on the edges of the back, I love the glow it has. And the images - fantastic!

I can't wait to get to know the deck this weekend. And I am so impressed with the layered edge treatment ideas, thank you for sharing Penthasilia. :) I have vintage photo and soot, and never dreamed of using them together. I'm going to give it a try.

greatdane

WHOO HOO JEN!

I know what you mean about the edges. LOVE the edges and I'm going to distress it like many here are. I'm askin ann823 here who makes custom cases to do a rust color faux suede or velvet for it. When it is lying in the case you will see the distressed edges and I think that rust color case will just set it off. I think it deserves a special frock! It's one of the greatest decks for this time of the year I've ever seen come out. There are some great decks, but this has such a Samhain feeling.

KristinCali

I have looked around and can't find pictures or links to this deck. Am I missing something? Where can I see this deck?

** Nevermind, found it. In case anybody else was wondering...

https://www.etsy.com/transaction/149153920

greatdane

There were scans in Advertisements, BUT

I think it's sold out now. Anyone know for sure?

KristinCali

Yep it's sold out, bummer!

greatdane

Sorry Kristin

It was gone fast. I think it just went up, what? two weeks ago today?

gregory

I just got mine. LOVE it !

ETA - numbered ? WHERE ?

Never mind - found it. My eyesight isn't what it used to be.... And I have the owl card. The one with one BIG owl - and some other good stuff too })

greatdane

on the backs...if you're looking Gregory...

If you're talking what number, they're all numbered on the backs.