Gods and Goddesses of Japan

sashie

Does anyone have this oracle by Blue Angel publishing? It's been on my 'want' list forever, but it's no longer on the publishers web site, and I can't find it for sale in the US. I'd love to know more about the deck before I try to buy it from Aus eBay,

sashie

The deck doesn't have a page in the AT index, so I thought it might be best to add more info. The artist is Yuriko Ohno. The deck is the same size and format as Blue Angel's other oracles. I believe it's Shinto themed. Art style is abstract and cute.
Book depository has it listed as 'currently unavailable'
I did email blue angel to ask if they still had copies of the deck three weeks ago, but never got a response. :(

GlitterNova

Oh no! I don't know much about the subject matter of this deck but I've always loved its art style. It looks like you can find it on Amazon for about $45 US dollars.

sashie

The only listing I'm seeing on Amazon has it coming from third party sellers in Japan. I'm near certain this deck had a Japanese version. May try emailing one of the vendors to find out. I'd only be interested in buying the English version.

I appreciate you looking into this for me. Thank you!

sashie

I'm receiving this as a present from my sister and I couldn't be more excited! Blue Angel Publishing has -AH MAZ ING- customer service, which I will elaborate on later. I'll post more about the deck after I receive it. I'm hoping I can overcome my anxiety and review it, given that it doesn't have an entry in Aeclectic's index of decks.

I wanted to update this thread because I'm just so happy.

Quick word of warning, most of the copies of this deck listed for sale on various cites are Japanese language decks. I'm certain my copy will be in English, but just wanted to caution anyone else who wants this that cannot speak Japanese.

Belinda2

I would love to see some pics of the cards

Symphony

I got this deck from an Australian EBay page last year and it's in English :) I like it, the art is beautiful, it's different Shinto gods and goddesses on each card and you get information about each of them in the guide book. I've never seen anyone else mention this deck before so I hope you enjoy it :)

sashie

The deck is due to arrive before April 1st. Coming from Australia to the United States. I am very excited. I will post pictures when deck arrives. However, I do have images from trawling the internet trying to decide if I wanted to add this to my wish list. This link is an album of pictures of the deck I've found online : https://imgur.com/a/ABxpy

sashie

Symphony, would it be convenient for you to take and share any pictures of the cards? If you can't, it's okay. I'm just so excited and this deck has been so elusive.