One card exchanges

MissNine

I'd like to try out my Wisdom of the House Of Night deck.

Due to not placing thread in oracle readings, I want to close this thread and start a different one.
Lepleadian and qwaychou, I'll do your readings today! :)

1. Lepleadian
2. qwaychou

lepleadian

hi can u tell me how wil be my final grade in microthesis be? sorry if i have no tunderstand well you want to exhange with this deck? if not necessary my question is valid, if yes, withdrawn

MissNine

hi can u tell me how wil be my final grade in microthesis be? sorry if i have no tunderstand well you want to exhange with this deck? if not necessary my question is valid, if yes, withdrawn

The Oracle might be able to give you an answer, as there's a "success" card in the deck, but I feel it would be better to ask how you should move forward to achieve the best results in a class. If you are finished with us course and just awaiting results, I can pull a guidance card for you, but again, it won't mean that I can tell you what the final grade in the course will be.

lepleadian

The Oracle might be able to give you an answer, as there's a "success" card in the deck, but I feel it would be better to ask how you should move forward to achieve the best results in a class. If you are finished with us course and just awaiting results, I can pull a guidance card for you, but again, it won't mean that I can tell you what the final grade in the course will be.

ok :) i have just started it my classess

qwaychou

You might get a bunch more bites if you put this under Oracle readings section

MissNine

You might get a bunch more bites if you put this under Oracle readings section
Hi! Thanks for your interest in my thread.
I didn't see a question though. Did you have a question for me to read on?

qwaychou

Hi! Thanks for your interest in my thread.
I didn't see a question though. Did you have a question for me to read on?

I'm sorry I didn't leave you a question. I would love to help you test drive yoru new cards.
I would like to know what I need to do to be a better mother?

And, thank you again for your help with my confidence thread!