The Art of Kipper Card Reading (Book)

Astraea

Mine arrived speedily as well! I am quite impressed by that. Because the shipping cost was not any higher than average, about US$16. Well done Lulu.com :)
Yay! I'm so glad you received it and shipping costs were not higher than expected.

I tried an example GT and the card meanings he relates to anything around the main two people have so far been correct insofar as describing their characters. :)
I'm impressed with the book, especially - like you - the combination descriptions for people cards. I did a GT for a friend who's had no end of trouble with the people renovating her house, and everybody was there and identifiable.

lightpers

Hi Astraea, thanks for giving your thoughts, i finally decided a copy of this book myself, because Kipper is so similar to my favorite oracle deck, Sibilla, hope it will soon arrive so i can understand Kipper :)

Astraea

Hi Astraea, thanks for giving your thoughts, i finally decided a copy of this book myself, because Kipper is so similar to my favorite oracle deck, Sibilla, hope it will soon arrive so i can understand Kipper :)
Hi lightpers. I like the Sibilla, too. For me, the Kipper is easier to work with than the Sibilla, because there are fewer cards and the nuances of the Sibilla seem to be built into the 36 Kipper cards (enriching their vocabulary, so to speak).

Since the Sibilla is your favorite oracle deck, I think you'll take easily to the Kipper. Likewise, I find my Lenormand studies have established a solid framework for understanding how the Kipper cards work - one only has to modify or reframe some familiar approaches.

It is fascinating to me, how all of these oracle systems function on similar tracks - it's understandable why some people even combine them, though I've never felt inclined to do so.

lightpers

Hi lightpers. I like the Sibilla, too. For me, the Kipper is easier to work with than the Sibilla, because there are fewer cards and the nuances of the Sibilla seem to be built into the 36 Kipper cards (enriching their vocabulary, so to speak).

Since the Sibilla is your favorite oracle deck, I think you'll take easily to the Kipper. Likewise, I find my Lenormand studies have established a solid framework for understanding how the Kipper cards work - one only has to modify or reframe some familiar approaches.

It is fascinating to me, how all of these oracle systems function on similar tracks - it's understandable why some people even combine them, though I've never felt inclined to do so.

I wholeheartly agree with you, Astraea, i love these divination decks, seems growing on me already!

Genna

Love this book. Right now I mostly use the original kipperkarten, although I´m in love with Mystical Kipper. But the book use the the way the figures turn on the Original Kipperkarten, so I´ll use that to learn with, for now.

Astraea

Love this book. Right now I mostly use the original kipperkarten, although I´m in love with Mystical Kipper. But the book use the the way the figures turn on the Original Kipperkarten, so I´ll use that to learn with, for now.
I mainly use the original Kipper, too - nothing busy or distracting about it, and directionality is easy to assess. The book is a huge help!