which moon sign are you

Sophie

zazen said:
I have a balsamic moon in the twelfth house in pisces, square Saturn !
Well, I cook with balsamic vinegar, but I've never heard of balsamic moon! Is it Italian, too?

Makamu

I have my moon in the twelve house at about 12 degrees which is before my Taurus ascendant. According to the book I am using to learn the basics (Parker's Astrology) this would mean that I am kind of possesive, clinging in my day-to day life.

Another question: is there a good book around that focuses on the Moon? Thanks

Maka

paradoxx

zazen said:
G'Day Helvetica,

I don't know why astrologers use that term; but it is the last phase in eight phases just before the new moon. There is a lot of info on the web.

EDIT: Some people call it the Dark moon.

It might be called Balsamic because it marks the bitter-sweet end of something. It cuts away a dead branch so new life may be released.

Cathrine

My moon is in Taurus (my sun is in Scorpio). Moon is Taurus for me means my home is very important to me. I need my home to be my refuge. I want it to be comfy and the place I can escape to and hide from the world when needs be. I think it also means that my mother was an important person and influential person to me in my growing up years. Definitely true.

I read somewhere it can mean the person has a flair for decoration and takes pride in their home. Changing the posters on the wall is about as far as I go in my decorating. :) I DO, however, really appreciate the homes of others that reflect them personally. Sometimes when you enter a home you can see in its decoration who the owner is, for example, there is a story for each picture or decoration. I love that.

paradoxx

I have encountered two lunar librans who although are very artistic, have a hard time connecting with, or showing sympaty or interest in the artistic nature of society (it could be either, both, nether but it does get annoying), one is a solar cancer the other a solar leo, both capable of being the center of attention all the while drowning out the current model in its active mode.

SirenRising

Moon in pisces on the 12th, trine Mars, trine Uranus, opposed Saturn, squaring Neptune...

alphonsine

sunflowers and royal colors

my sun sign is scorp
my moon is Leo
den is earthy with gold accents
purples and reds
there are henna brown velvet furnishings
although,
in actions with the world i am very outgoing and gregarious
but,
my home is a quiet castle
reserved for lioness and lion
it is where i feel secure and uncumbered and loved

psychic sue

Sun in Pisces, Moon in Libra, cancer rising. What a moody little fish I can be!