Horary Readings Round 7 - Questions

Samweiss

Hi Minderwiz! Can I ask a question?

What my prospects would be working as a freelancer?

I'm currently unemployed graphic designer and I've been toying with the idea of finding freelance work in the field of illustration. I'd like to know how things would work out if I started marketing myself right about now.

Thanks. :)

Minderwiz

Hi Minderwiz! Can I ask a question?

What my prospects would be working as a freelancer?

I'm currently unemployed graphic designer and I've been toying with the idea of finding freelance work in the field of illustration. I'd like to know how things would work out if I started marketing myself right about now.

Thanks. :)

OK, that seems fine. I'l try to answer that.

LittleOne

I'm going around full circle here. Like a kid on a merry-go-round. I will return to my original question as it is still plaguing my mind with doubt and wasting my head space. I have been in an on-off style relationship for years with X. So my question is: where is this relationship with X going, with a timeframe to be the close of 2015?

Ronia

Hi Minderwiz (here) again :) As I said in the Answers thread in my feedback, I started studying again. It is a field which I've always liked, it is artistic, it is tough to succeed in (as all artistic ones), and probably a total nonsense. LOL Anyways, I'm in. It puts a huge pressure on me as I have very little time to study juggling between work (hasn't improved at all! I come each day awaiting to be fired) and parenting, I also found out my natural inclination towards the arts field is not very helpful here as the subject is not easy to learn at all and I nearly failed on the first assignment. All together, a challenging situation. I do intend to finish the course though. And I do intend to try and make this a living for myself. My question is: will this endeavour be successful for me? Will I be able to become this person who works this (and it's supposed to be my own business, something I've never tried before!) and makes enough money to feel comfortable and enjoy both work and life? Thank you.

Minderwiz

Hi Ronia,

So the question really is in two parts - will you succeed in passing the course and if so, will that enable you to go self employed (in terms of income flow). Have you any idea of time scale here? Are we talking several months or a number of years?

Ethereal

hi minderwiz,

just wondering if you will still be able to look further into the question pertaining to my cousin. please let me know. much thanks!

Ronia

Hi Ronia,

So the question really is in two parts - will you succeed in passing the course and if so, will that enable you to go self employed (in terms of income flow). Have you any idea of time scale here? Are we talking several months or a number of years?

Hi Minderwiz, I will pass the course. The question is if it will be successvul endeavour for me - the following, the business, etc. I intend to finish it in a year. Thank you.

pageofswords9110

Will I succeed in learning the lesson that ny relationship with x was supposed to teach me ?
And will i be able to make better choices in men ?

Background I met someone who I had a very strong connection with. It was instant we both felt it from the beginning. But things didn't pan out as he was not willing to commit and just too wrapped up in other things. We decided to remain friends but that also went far left after an argument which I initiated. This prompted me to look at things from a different perspective. I seen thatI needed to charge as I always iended up in similar situations. All the feelings were there but one was closed off. We dont communicate. Even tho recently he tried to make me jealous. I'm just ready to learn this lesson and move forward. What are the cards saying :)

Ziev

Hello Minderwiz. I would like to know if my financial situation will change for the better and increase within the next four months? Thank you.

Minderwiz

Hi Minderwiz, I will pass the course. The question is if it will be successvul endeavour for me - the following, the business, etc. I intend to finish it in a year. Thank you.

OK, so 'Will the qualification lead to a successful business?' is the question.

Will I succeed in learning the lesson that ny relationship with x was supposed to teach me ?
And will i be able to make better choices in men ?

Background I met someone who I had a very strong connection with. It was instant we both felt it from the beginning. But things didn't pan out as he was not willing to commit and just too wrapped up in other things. We decided to remain friends but that also went far left after an argument which I initiated. This prompted me to look at things from a different perspective. I seen thatI needed to charge as I always iended up in similar situations. All the feelings were there but one was closed off. We dont communicate. Even tho recently he tried to make me jealous. I'm just ready to learn this lesson and move forward. What are the cards saying :)

I think I have understood your question, apart from the last sentence. You refer to the 'cards' and there are no cards involved, simply Astrology. Can you just confirm that you didn't intend to post this in a tarot thread?

Hello Minderwiz. I would like to know if my financial situation will change for the better and increase within the next four months? Thank you.

That seems clear enough. I'll put it in the list.