Ltd edition Bohemian Gothic bags; they're up!

Le Fanu

I just snagged the Momento Mori one.

Which one are have you got?

Here's the official thread for the BG 2nd edition bags. Here we can gush blissfully with no fear of going off-topic...

Daemon Lover

YAY!!!

Just scored The Lovers bag! The colours are amazing!

Essjay

I don't know which one to get - deciding is difficult!

Eta: I'm a bit confused by the Five of Cups - is it backed with velvet? There's a choice of kimono fabrics too.

Essjay

Oh my gosh, I think I got the last Momento Mori bag plus a 5 of Cups one. I was dawdling around then realised there was only a few MM bags left.

I'm emotionally exhausted now ;)

Libra8ca

After getting Baba's e-mail, I quickly had to stop work and check out the bags .....:laugh:
I didn't end up ordering any of the limited edition bags but when I saw a Strength bag with velvet, I just had to have it! I love velvet :love: :D

EDT: minutes after placing my order, my pay-cheque arrived. I think that's the universe telling me not to feel guilty for snagging another Baba bag - at least that's what I like to think :D

baba-prague

The Five of Cups IS with velvet - it's a very plummy/grape colour and gorgeous. But hard to photograph.

There will be varied quantities of these bags according to how much we have of each fabric. Roughly 20 of each, but that's very rough.

Some of the prints will be repeated, but some may not. It's likely that very few of Five of Cups and Three of Wands will ever be made for example - so they will be a good catch if you would like something rare. But Momento Mori, for instance, will appear in some other versions too.

Master_Margarita

baba-prague said:
The Five of Cups IS with velvet - it's a very plummy/grape colour and gorgeous. But hard to photograph.

There will be varied quantities of these bags according to how much we have of each fabric. Roughly 20 of each, but that's very rough.

Some of the prints will be repeated, but some may not. It's likely that very few of Five of Cups and Three of Wands will ever be made for example - so they will be a good catch if you would like something rare. But Momento Mori, for instance, will appear in some other versions too.
I bought a Three of Wands bag just before I read this. Just curious--why are you thinking you will make so few of it?

:heart: M_M~

Essjay

baba-prague said:

It is? Thank you :)

I'm so pleased to have got a Five of Cups - it's a lovely image. I didn't realise there was going to be velvet until today, it looks gorgeous. They're all lovely bags - the choice was agonising.

Lela

Had to have the Momento Mori bag... so beautiful! It's my first baba bag, woot! :D

baba-prague

Master_Margarita said:
I bought a Three of Wands bag just before I read this. Just curious--why are you thinking you will make so few of it?

:heart: M_M~

It's because we just can't keep too many prints in stock as we grow. Alex pleads with me to reduce the numbers that we have available :)
In the days when we had about 20 prints, it was easy to keep them all on the go, but now we just can't. This year we plan to introduce more Mucha, some beautiful angels and perhaps a couple of Celtic bags. Then next year of course there will be the new Zodiac Cats and Alice. So it just becomes crazy to have too many prints on offer at once. We are having to make choices.

In the future, we think we may increasingly do batches of certain prints - like the Three of Wands - and then not reissue them.

In a way it's quite nice though, as for some people, it's important to have something more unique. By the way, this is why we are introducing that "Limited Edition" side tag. Sometimes it will indicate that the fabric/print combination was limited (because of unrepeatable, usually vintage or antique fabrics). But other times we will use it more to mean that we only intend to run a limited number of a print.