Angel Therapy: extra card "Manifestation Power"

ruthiechan

So, when I ordered my deck of Angel Therapy Oracle cards by Doreen Virtue, there were two Manifestation Power cards in it. I double checked the rest of the cards and it appears that all the other cards are accounted for, so I only have this extra card.

I'm pondering what to do with it. Do I hang it up as a sign that this extra card was just for me? (I did find it personally empowering to some degree.) Or, do I keep it in the deck and take it as a sign that for whatever reason this deck needs two of them?

thecrystalthorn

Go with your intuition for sure. If it were myself, I'd set it aside and put it on my altar for awhile or somewhere you can see it as a reminder. Maybe use it as a focus for meditation. There are a couple decks I've gotten in the past that had extra cards or were missing a card. Most recently, the Purification card in Doreen Virtue's Angel Dreams deck. :) It's always interesting when that happens!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

ruthiechan

Thanks Crystal. I have it up now on my little shelf right above my monitors. It may change later, but for now that's good. Glad to know I'm not the only one having this odd experience. :)