double grand cross

saturdazed

hello! i just discovered the "simple chart delineation" chart reading on astrodienst (under pullen/astrolog if you're curious) while looking to find a breakdown of elements/signs/etc. in charts and it says i have 2 grand crosses in my chart. i did some research and found that it signifies great tension and can manifest as directed energy where you thrive and grow from tension or as a tendency to bounce around and generally is unfocused. anyways!

they are:

Ven: 19Ari55'58" to Mar: 11Can22'13" to Jup: 12Lib23'23" to Urn: 21Cap14'14"
Ven: 19Ari55'58" to Mar: 11Can22'13" to Jup: 12Lib23'23" to Nep: 20Cap36'46"

the oppositions are between Venus & Jupiter and Mars & Uranus/Neptune

if you're a visual person or would like more information, you can check my chart out -- march 9th, 1993, 1:37am, new haven, ct, usa.

now, i'm still very green in terms of understanding aspects, especially when it involves more than one connection. but i have a decent handle on the basics so considering the planets involved i can offer a perspective of personal insight. considering the very fiery/cardinal energy of these crosses, my venus in aries, my moon in libra, and mars in the 7th, the way i understand the interconnectedness of these aspects is through my relationship to partnerships & what can only be described as the aggressive nature that i pursue them with. it hasn't always been this way, but i now very much recognize how much i need other people, and that i grow and thrive in my deep connections with others. at the same time, i also hate and feel helpless about how much i feel other people (uranus). i feel ashamed of feeling like i need a boyfriend because of the social implications and because i wish i could thrive alone. i've been working through this recently but it's still hard. a good example to represent this internal tension is when i told my last serious boyfriend that if we got married, we would need to live in separate apartments! in terms of my problems with neptune, i feel that i have a lot of problems with self-deception. by that i mean i often am disappointed about how my partners are because i am more focused on my expectations than reality. thankfully this has begun to change with experience and maturity but everything is always changing in shades, anyways. the problem with my understanding is that i'm not sure how related it is to my planetary placements or to this cross.

i'm wondering if you could help me decipher what these mean, if you have any experience (personal or otherwise) with grand crosses and how they manifest, and perhaps if you may know of any good literary resources to learn more about them :)