Esoteric bookstores in San Diego?

TK_Finch

I'm visiting San Diego next week and am hoping to find a nice shop to view some sample decks while I'm there. Bonus points if the place has someone in house doing readings on Wednesdays. I looked online but didn't find anything that looked super promising. Does anyone on AT have a favorite place or places to recommend?

Hope this is the right place to post this. Thought about using the meetup thread, but this seemed to make more sense.

Thanks so much in advance!

ram

If you head north to the Bay Area at all I know a shop that tends to carry HTF decks and it's located in a little town of folks who care little for Tarot. They have samples of most of the decks. I thought I would tell you in case you're doing a tour of CA--or ever do! Have a wonderful time!

TK_Finch

If you head north to the Bay Area at all I know a shop that tends to carry HTF decks and it's located in a little town of folks who care little for Tarot. They have samples of most of the decks. I thought I would tell you in case you're doing a tour of CA--or ever do! Have a wonderful time!
Oh, I will definitely take that name! It wouldn't happen to be Mystic... something in Walnut Creek, would it? Never been, but saw them mentioned on another thread.