Marriage?

scorpiogirl

I asked for my friend will she marry her bf?
Coffin Road Ring
Honestly I don't like the Road by the Ring.
Coffin is about endings or transformations, Road is about decisions, Ring is commitment.
But I think its a yes...a new road that leads to marriage...
What are your thoughts?

monisina

Coffin Road Ring
Coffin is about endings or transformations, Road is about decisions, Ring is commitment.
What are your thoughts?

Yes, it is possible.
If you have Coffin before another cards - radical change that have positive results, after stagnation a new begining, negative issue ended, the begining of positive.
Coffin after cards - the ending of cards before

Road + Ring = making commmitent, settling down

danieljuk

one of the couple will have to change their beliefs or views about marriage perhaps with the coffin first? also could the Querient have two possible choices in potential partners? they will have to make a choice for a deeper connection leading to marriage. There is definitely a letting something go for them to progress that way.

scorpiogirl

Hey guys thanks.
Well both are religious and believe in the institution of marriage.
At first I thought crossroads meant both will go their separate ways to marry other people...but I am not sure about that now.

ThtDancerGuy

Coffin Road Ring
What are your thoughts?

While the Road is occasionally (with supporting cards) about a new road to take, a new venture, or a divergence, it is first and foremost about a decision(s) in the making or to be made at some point. Road being the Focus Card (central card on which the reading hinges/is focused) + Ring (also because you only dealt three cards and the last works as the only modifier to Focus Card and as the final word) looks to me as though a decision is in the works on whether to get married, Ring obviously describing the decision evident in the Road. AND, on the flip side, Ring ending this Line is a very auspicious card for marriage; it basically shows that most likely the decision will be made favorable towards marriage. If it were another not-so-auspicious card, such as the Clouds, or even something as drastic as the Coffin (which would undeniably be no marriage whatsoever), ending the Line, I would say that marriage would most likely not be the end result... But you pulled the Ring, which traditionally IS the marriage card, so you're good.

danieljuk

totally would agree with the ThtDancerGuy, I think it looks positive if they choose to get married.

I have been doing some research today about 'coffin' in this context. It pretty much is always something ending. If it is not my idea about something ending to cause this, perhaps they will split up and then get back together to get married aww.

In Andy Boroveshengra's book "36 cards" he says the coffin's placement is important. The cards before it will show endings, the cards after it diminished some what, so maybe making the choice for marriage will be hard (if they take it in a very serious way).

Looking through Rana George's Book it could show one side might be depressed or have health problems before this happens. Also this could be liberation from a bad situation before.

I do see it as as positive reading though, they have to get over that negative ending in some way first.

AzulParadiso

I see it more as they will decide to stay together, but no marriage as of yet.

scorpiogirl

Thanks for your interpretations.

MissNine

I'm sorry but I can't help it. I saw the title of your thread and thought of the priest in Princess Bride say MAWAGE....

I've just started learning with the Lenormand and I just want to caution you of that because I'm not a pro. But...

Coffin is a change. Road is choices. Ring is committment.

Put together, I'd say there's going to be a total change having to do with a new path that results in a commitment, which causes a period of uncertainty to end. ...Mawage, if that is they're next level.

Had you had a more negative card at the end, I'd be worried. Ways/Crossroads can be shaky ground for a relationship reading, but it's in the contexts of the other cards with Lenormand, is what I've learned.

Coffin Road Ring
What are your thoughts?

dancing_moon

Could Coffin mean the end to their bachelor lives? :D If they're both very serious and religious, it must be a really big decision, a point of no return of sorts. But, like the others mentioned, Ring looks good at the end of the line.