Welcome to our new Co-moderator

Minderwiz

I'd just like to give a very big welcome to Isthmus Nekoi in her new role as co-moderator on the forum.

The forum has been growing, not least because of the work that Isthmus has put in and her infectious enthusiasm.

I'm really glad that she will be sharing the job with me and I look forward to her continuing valuable contributions to the forum

Welcome Isthmus

Astraea

Welcome, Isthmus Nekoi

It is wonderful that you are now co-moderator of this forum. Your observations are always insightful and interesting, and I agree with Minderwiz that your enthusiasm is clear. Best wishes in your new position!

isthmus nekoi

Thanks a bunch! It's an honour to be a mod to such a great forum, and a true enjoyment to be able to share this new interest w/others ^_^ Which reminds me, the sun enters Gemini today - off to make a new post to the study group!

Keslynn

Isthmus, you've been wonderful in this forum, and I'm glad to see you finally get some power to go with it! :) Happy moderating.

:) Kes

azuremariposa

Congratulations isthmus! i always look forward to your posts and i think it's wonderful that you are now a mod!! :D woohoo, for you!!

many blessings,

~azure

All Is One

All for Isthmus

I have been a long time fan of Isthmus...who speaks/shoots
straight from the heart & hip.

Who will never bow, until expressed.

Congratulations, I. N. ;) I look forward to hearing a LOT more from you.

~a

isthmus nekoi

Thanks again everyone for your kind words! I'm glad the study group has worked out, I've certainly learned quite a bit from being here. I should also thank everyone participating on the astro forum, b/c you're the ones that make this place so great!

Noubaguy

Congratulations isthmus nekoi!