Another person's perspective of you spread

enchanted_dreams

Hi,

I designed this spread to provide general insight into how a person feels towards you.

5-------------6---------------------
------7------------10-----11----13-
8-------------9-----------14--------
-----12-----------------------------
1-------------4-----------15--------
------2-----------------------------
------3-----------------------------

1. How the person you are thinking of felt about you in the past

2. What is a hidden influence that may be helping to shape how they see you

3. What it is about you that they do not know

4. How this person feels about you presently

5. What they like about you

6. What they dislike about you

7. How they feel you fit into their life/what kind of role do they feel you play in their life

8. What they feel your strengths are

9. What they feel your weakness are/what they think you could improve on

10. What they feel you have to offer them

11. What they may want from you

12. How they see you as a person overall

13. The direction they want the relationship to go

14. What can be done do to improve your relations

15. What may develop in the future

If you have any suggestions about the layout of the spread, please let me know I would be happy to hear it.

Best Wishes

Nytebugg

This is the spread I needed today. I am going to try it out later.

enchanted_dreams

Nytebugg said:
This is the spread I needed today. I am going to try it out later.

Great! Please let us know how it turns out.

Nytebugg

I gave it a try. I liked it and I am going to put it in my spread journal for future use. I did this with the Golden deck.
although, I got the Devil in position 2. I'm trying to figure that one out.

AprilFool

I'm interested to try this, but not for a relationship in the romantic or even friendship sense; but rather for how an employee of mine views me - what she needs from me in the way of encouragement & mentoring, as well as in the way of pure "management" to correct very self-destructive professional behavior which is likely to get her fired. For some reason, I cannot seem to reach this person.

I'm curious if your layout is to suggest an image, or is it trying to put positives ABOVE and hidden/negatives BELOW?

enchanted_dreams

AprilFool said:
I'm interested to try this, but not for a relationship in the romantic or even friendship sense; but rather for how an employee of mine views me - what she needs from me in the way of encouragement & mentoring, as well as in the way of pure "management" to correct very self-destructive professional behavior which is likely to get her fired. For some reason, I cannot seem to reach this person.

I'm curious if your layout is to suggest an image, or is it trying to put positives ABOVE and hidden/negatives BELOW?

Hi,

I am glad you are interested. Tell me how it goes if you decide to do a reading based on it.

I was not trying to make a image in the spread layout. I am new to designing layouts, so if it seems strange it probably is. If you have any suggestions on improving the layout I would like that.

Best Wishes

Ais

This spread is fantastic! The message really comes across and the positions are concise enough so that everything is easy to understand. The only problem is that it gave me rather upsetting answers! Still, one for the journal :)

Gidgee

Thanks for the spread - it really seems to be useful for relationships between people of any kind.
I shall try it later and let you know how I went.
Cheers!
B