Next Romantic Relationship Spread

Amanda

I was inspired by the Coming Love Interest Spread and decided to get a little more detailed in trying to pinpoint a person's next romantic/emotional involvement with someone that is perhaps more than just an interest or sexual relationship. I've not even tried to come up with card positioning because of the length of this spread, but if anyone has any suggestions, would love to hear them!

1. First, tell me what baggage I need to get a grip on and deal with before my next romantic partner will arrive in my life:

2. Now, who is this new person that I will be romantically involved with next? Astrological sign, significator card (can describe looks, personality, etc.):

3. What will I be doing/where will I be when I meet this person?

4. What will my first impression of them be?

5. Tell me about their fun nature:

6. Tell me about their loving nature:

7. Tell me about their supportive nature:

8. Tell me about their connection to family:

9. Tell me about their connection to friends:

10. Tell me about their work:

11. Tell me about their sexual nature:

12. What are they doing/dealing with right now in their life?

13. Our compatibility:

14. Our short-term potential:

15. Our long-term potential:

16. When can I expect to meet them?

Make sure that you have a preferred method to use for timing. You can use this site: http://supertarot.co.uk/astrology/timing.htm

Or, another popular method is assigning Days to Wands, Weeks to Cups, Months to Swords, and Years to Pentacles. The number of the card you draw will tell you how many days, weeks, months, or years.

Enjoy!

kuguinha

Thank you Amanda, I'll try :)

Amanda

Cool, thanks for trying it. I hope you find it helpful and fun! :)

velvet

Very lovely, I'm gonna try it and see what sort of results i'll get.

FalconRealm

Brilliant

This is exactly the sort of spread I like - and relating this subject matter too. Thanks very much :)

hopena

I've just tried this with two different piles of cards, and will let you know if I post the results somewhere.

RavenD1220

Really enjoy this spread

I love that you made your own spread, this is interesting and concise. I love the way the questions provoke specific thought. Thank youuu! :)

Amanda

I'm glad you all like it! :)

Girl Archer

I concur. This is a great spread and showed a lot of stuff that came up in earlier readings too, so I am convinced this has got to be right.

I would anyday prefer this spread to read for my single spreads rather than using silly soul mate spreads :p