What are your favorite 5-, 6-, or 7-card spreads?

Amanda

This seems to be about the number of cards I like using, but I don't have much of a collection for them. I'd like to fatten this part of my notebook, so I'm asking you: what are your favorite/most-used spreads that have 5-7 cards?

KMilliron

I don't have the link for it, but I'll search. I know it's somewhere in the index, but it's a darkside/introspective/personality kind of spread. I'll see if I can find it. Brb.

Here we are!

Chiriku

I tnink Glass Owl's All-Purpose Compass spread is in this range. Typing from my phone so can't find the link right now but it's here in Tarot Spreads.

I also like nisaba's Four Winds of Change although that might apply better to specific situations.

I have several I have composed but will have to come back later when I am with my spread notebook.

Amanda

I don't have the link for it, but I'll search. I know it's somewhere in the index, but it's a darkside/introspective/personality kind of spread. I'll see if I can find it. Brb.

Here we are!

That's a great spread! I'd probably only use it for myself though. Other people seem to find me threatening enough as-is. But *I* love it! :D

Amanda

I tnink Glass Owl's All-Purpose Compass spread is in this range. Typing from my phone so can't find the link right now but it's here in Tarot Spreads.

I also like nisaba's Four Winds of Change although that might apply better to specific situations.

I have several I have composed but will have to come back later when I am with my spread notebook.

Oh yes, I think I've used Glass Owl's All-Purpose Compass spread for one of the Cluster group readings... or I was thinking of using it at least, can't remember. :p

I'll have to look up nisaba's and see if I remember it from anywhere, but I'm open for any type of spreads; specific or not. Love, money, anything! :D

I'd love to see yours as well, if you can find the time. :)

CelestialHorse

Oh hope it's okay to use some of these spreads, I like a few of them you guys are talking about :) The self awareness/darkness spread seems interesting. I have to look at Glass Owl's spread more :)

I used to do the horseshoe spread a lot(Haven't in awhile). Past Present Future is too surfacey(Is that a word?) for me sometimes, so I do prefer 5+ cards if I want something deeper.

Can't wait until I get my new cards... *squee*

KMilliron

That's a great spread! I'd probably only use it for myself though. Other people seem to find me threatening enough as-is. But *I* love it! :D

I love these kinds of spreads. I read like this for other people, but not many people find me threatening, I guess, haha. It's great doing this with a dark deck in a public space. The reactions are hilarious.

KMilliron

Oh hope it's okay to use some of these spreads, I like a few of them you guys are talking about :) The self awareness/darkness spread seems interesting. I have to look at Glass Owl's spread more :)

I used to do the horseshoe spread a lot(Haven't in awhile). Past Present Future is too surfacey(Is that a word?) for me sometimes, so I do prefer 5+ cards if I want something deeper.

Can't wait until I get my new cards... *squee*

If it's posted here, you can use it. Matter of fact, if you have a spread you'd like made there are places you can post and as ATers will try and help you out. Same for finding spreads (this thread being a fine example)

Keep an eye out for collections. GlassOwl has a giant collection, it's stickied to the top. Also stickied is an index for spreads. It's not up to date, but it's quite expansive regardless.

Cheers!

Amanda

Thank you Chiriku! I think I could really use that "Becoming" spread right about now...