Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

One Card, One Sentence Game #132

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
Persimmon  Persimmon is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Oct 2016
Location: Somewhere in the ether
Posts: 1,826
Persimmon 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiogirl View Post
Five of Pentacles -
Maybe supporting one another, or going through some financial worries ...hard times

Is M feeling neglected by me?
2 pentacles

yes but only a bit...they feel they understand why you can't dedicate as much time to them atm

did the universe show me howell, as a way of showing me my connection to J?
Top   #451
pdmishh's Avatar
pdmishh  pdmishh is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Oct 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 6,520
pdmishh 
Citizen

pdmishh's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
2 pentacles



yes but only a bit...they feel they understand why you can't dedicate as much time to them atm



did the universe show me howell, as a way of showing me my connection to J?


Hanged man

No I don't think so, unless it helped you see things in a different perspective


How will my health be for 2017?
Top   #452
Persimmon  Persimmon is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Oct 2016
Location: Somewhere in the ether
Posts: 1,826
Persimmon 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdmishh View Post
Hanged man

No I don't think so, unless it helped you see things in a different perspective


How will my health be for 2017?
fb:it kinda did....

wheel of fortune

it will be changing, a new cycle beginning...

did the universe show me howell changing to show me that J can change too?
Top   #453
exxyea's Avatar
exxyea  exxyea is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Oct 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 12,325
exxyea 
Citizen

exxyea's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
fb:it kinda did....

wheel of fortune

it will be changing, a new cycle beginning...

did the universe show me howell changing to show me that J can change too?
9 of Swords

It's more your own overthinking and worrying that is drawing parallels.

Why is he so sad or has low self esteem?
Top   #454
pdmishh's Avatar
pdmishh  pdmishh is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Oct 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 6,520
pdmishh 
Citizen

pdmishh's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by exxyea View Post
9 of Swords

It's more your own overthinking and worrying that is drawing parallels.

Why is he so sad or has low self esteem?


9 of cups

Recently, nothing has really worked out has he had hoped and he's feels powerless


Clarify the wheel for my health this year?
Top   #455
Jdance's Avatar
Jdance  Jdance is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 25 Feb 2014
Location: under sunny skies
Posts: 4,664
Jdance 
Citizen

Jdance's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by exxyea View Post
9 of Swords

It's more your own overthinking and worrying that is drawing parallels.

Why is he so sad or has low self esteem?
Queenn of Wands. A woman has broken his heart or worn him down


Q: what does L feel for C?
Top   #456
Jdance's Avatar
Jdance  Jdance is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 25 Feb 2014
Location: under sunny skies
Posts: 4,664
Jdance 
Citizen

Jdance's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdmishh View Post
9 of cups

Recently, nothing has really worked out has he had hoped and he's feels powerless


Clarify the wheel for my health this year?
King of cups. Strong and steady. Or movement towards that.


Q: above.
Top   #457
SabrinaSpellman's Avatar
SabrinaSpellman  SabrinaSpellman is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Apr 2013
Location: NYC
Posts: 4,283
SabrinaSpellman 
Citizen

SabrinaSpellman's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
Queenn of Wands. A woman has broken his heart or worn him down


Q: what does L feel for C?
6 of pents
They feel they're putting in more effort than C at the moment.

How will my experience be at this new place?
Top   #458
pdmishh's Avatar
pdmishh  pdmishh is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Oct 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 6,520
pdmishh 
Citizen

pdmishh's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabrinaSpellman View Post
6 of pents

They feel they're putting in more effort than C at the moment.



How will my experience be at this new place?


2 of cups

You will grow to love it


My overall card/theme for 2017?
Top   #459
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 
Citizen

samantha's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdmishh View Post
2 of cups

You will grow to love it


My overall card/theme for 2017?
6 of Coins
A year where acts of kindness/generosity will be reciprocated and/or a time to call in *debts* of one kind or another; keep an eye on maintaining the balance between what you give and what others take.

QU: What can I expect from attending C this year ?
Top   #460


 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.